USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
4:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bowl of raisen bran with banana slices and blueberries.
Boss lady is about to cook a few eggs.

I have the wife fixin my food and Dall is helping with medical advice, what could go wrong??
I don't think 30 yrs of a carton of Marlboro reds a week is really in yer best interest...but I'm no doctor either. lol

BTW...basic mafs says 52 weeks x 200 cigs a week x 30 yrs = 312,000 smokes. And I ain't even accountin' for leap years where there's an additional day to 'smoke 'em if you get 'em.' I think I'd just avoid Dr Dally's advice like avoiding a five gal bucket o' herpes. lol

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like McDonald's probably more than I should. Obviously it's not the healthiest food but it's always consistent no matter where you are. I liked them better when their food was cheaper and their service was faster though.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
5:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After 1600 planted so far my legs are really feeling it lol the initial shock then your body gets use to it.
I like McDonald's probably more than I should. Obviously it's not the healthiest food but it's always consistent no matter where you are. I liked them better when their food was cheaper and their service was faster though.
the Big Mac and other burgers have shrunk and the McDouble isn’t a 1.39$ anymore (CAD) smh. Yeah their fries are consistent though they have tasted the same for as long as I remember, got to eat them warm and no reheating or for some reason get a strong bout of hiccups.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
the Big Mac and other burgers have shrunk and the McDouble isn’t a 1.39$ anymore (CAD) smh. Yeah their fries are consistent though they have tasted the same for as long as I remember, got to eat them warm and no reheating or for some reason get a strong bout of hiccups.
Remember the Grand Mac a few years ago? I feel like a Big Mac should be that size.

On the topic of fast food, Chik-Fil-a has an insane business. The one near me probably gets 3-4 times as many customers as the McDonald's and Wendy's that are right next to it. The lines are always wrapped around the building yet they move insanely fast. I don't know what Chik-Fil-a is doing right, but the other two places should be taking notes.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
5:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Remember the Grand Mac a few years ago? I feel like a Big Mac should be that size.

On the topic of fast food, Chik-Fil-a has an insane business. The one near me probably gets 3-4 times as many customers as the McDonald's and Wendy's that are right next to it. The lines are always wrapped around the building yet they move insanely fast. I don't know what Chik-Fil-a is doing right, but the other two places should be taking notes.
They brought it back here recently I’m not sure if permanent tho. No chickfila here, A&W is my favourite and I like their fries better than McDonald’s

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A 1/4 pounder ain't that good either. Lol. I was never a McD's fan. I only ever ate chicken at most fast food joints.
i dont do the greasy mc burgers usually the newer chicken sandwiches but they have gone nuts
i prefer wendys burgers and their spicy chicken sandwiches
but i switch out fries for a baked potato with cheese on it
Stirrin the pot here, but I’d take A&W any day over McD’s…

Edit: In fact I’ve been personally boycotting McD’s for the last 2 years.
have you ever been kicked out of a mcdonalds?
if not try harder
ive been kicked out of a couple years ago
Pretty big difference between the first and second year students here. Projects getting built quickly today
lol are you able to keep up old man ? lol
I don't think 30 yrs of a carton of Marlboro reds a week is really in yer best interest...but I'm no doctor either. lol

BTW...basic mafs says 52 weeks x 200 cigs a week x 30 yrs = 312,000 smokes. And I ain't even accountin' for leap years where there's an additional day to 'smoke 'em if you get 'em.' I think I'd just avoid Dr Dally's advice like avoiding a five gal bucket o' herpes. lol
did i tell him to start smoking ?
and we know what you been puffing on the last 60 years

wendys is better
chikfila doesnt have a big enough of assortment for my liking

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a large selection of mental images. That's good enough for me.
show him some pictures of the cows and pigs
dont show your bull or he will want it
I still have the moves. Body just doesn't recover as quickly.
lol same here
i dont know what will happen when i get your age