Not So Pro 3

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How’s it hangin’ meat tenderizers? Getting windy and darker here, I feel a storm coming this way. And we’ll take it.

80 mph winds, sum small hail, lots of rains, a lot of big boom booms, here last night.

Few nados touched down about a hour north of here. Was neat watching the storm, glad most of it stayed north, I was just on the southern edge of the worst of it. From now until around labor day, it's a pretty common thing.

When you see a bunch of vehicles cruise through town that look like they belong in a zombie movie, ya know there's a storm coming.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
12:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How’s it hangin’ meat tenderizers? Getting windy and darker here, I feel a storm coming this way. And we’ll take it.
Wet chit heading your way? We were suppose to get rain today but it’s sunny, muggy and hot. Had to take a few deep freezers to the dump that burnt with rotting fish in them. Was a real horrible smell

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
10:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol i didnt see you painted the edgers
wtf you need paint on them lol

We were watching a show the other night called Mysteries of the abandoned. It was on ghost towns.
They had a story about Thurmond WV. Used to be a super busy train hub. Now it's deserted. Looked pretty cool tucked into the valley. Ever go there?