timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
1:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dunno. Old…small. Only found what I think might be MF cast into it.
View attachment 350194 View attachment 350195
Very old and unique.
I suspect a parent block gas engine that might of thrown a rod. But most interesting to me is it's not an overhead valve version. Least that's what I'm taking from David's pics. Great vertical mailbox post builder!!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
12:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning / Evening All. Playing driver for wifey who has 2 different Dr appointments while trying to get some work done today.

Eyeballs in the dark are starting to freak me out, was a pair looking back at us from the shoreline today when I took Thea out. These took off when the light hit so likely a deer but Thea sure was worked up.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well well…if it ain’t Timmy Grizzles Adams shining up. How many animals did you kill and eviscerate by hand over the wknd? How many fish you catch by hand in that drainage ditch that runs through yer little haven? Come on there Little Dick Syndrome, tell da truth. :risas3:
Killed nothing, I didn't even take a firearm with me. Found a nice mess of these Entoloma Abortivum, a.k.a. "shrimp of the woods". 20221001_164227.jpg Sauteed some up with some of the Laetiporus(chicken of the woods) that I posted last weekend over the fire as an appetizer. Found a pretty rare 'shroom too, the Decorated Phiolita. The edibility of these is in question, so it stayed in the woods.20221001_123454.jpg I ended up having company so we went out to dinner before the LDS took over.

Thanks for asking Cowboy, it was a great weekend! Perfect weather, perfect company, perfect activities. I even managed to whomp up a little Ash firewood.

Good morning stump humpers, supposed to be some fine weather the next few days before falling off of a cliff by the weekend.

Big_6

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I actually cut wood today. Used 2 saws and when I fired up the TM 261 the neighbour came and asked “What saw are you running? None of mine cut like that.” I forget that cleaning up is harder work that the cutting. Only one near incident when a large dead limb got hung up. Luckily I was able to use the pole saw to give it a nudge from a safe spot and down it went
How many times did you call the neighbor Groundie?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Big_6

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag