Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We've contemplated moving but I can't really think of a neighborhood that would want me to move in
Most people are receptive to outsiders as long as you go with the local flow. People generally want to be left alone. Transplants that try to change things where they move to are unwelcome. Live and let live is my motto. Someone has to live where the snow is, cause I ain't gonna!

ramrat

Circle T Outdoor Services
Local time
10:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whats up guys. @redline4 put the snow blower away. I need to start checking in more just found out today that brian past away a couple weeks ago.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tell the truth you don't do a damn thing any day. After you waddle to the clock at least.
Well well…if it ain’t Timmy Grizzles Adams shining up. How many animals did you kill and eviscerate by hand over the wknd? How many fish you catch by hand in that drainage ditch that runs through yer little haven? Come on there Little Dick Syndrome, tell da truth. :risas3:

Reactions: Lnk

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well well…if it ain’t Timmy Grizzles Adams shining up. How many animals did you kill and eviscerate by hand over the wknd? How many fish you catch by hand in that drainage ditch that runs through yer little haven? Come on there Little Dick Syndrome, tell da truth. :risas3:
question is
How many throughout the week do you put in your mouth ? lol