Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I noticed a pic of ice cream back a page or two and let me give you folks a little 411 concerning your diets...that *s-wordt is gonna make you fat...period! I eat healthy, portion-sized meals, avoid any and all unhealthy things to eat/drink.
250F3DD7-EA2A-4BB1-BA40-5AC06FF6E629.gif

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
11:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I noticed a pic of ice cream back a page or two and let me give you folks a little 411 concerning your diets...that *s-wordt is gonna make you fat...period! I eat healthy, portion-sized meals, avoid any and all unhealthy things to eat/drink. On that note, I need everybody's chow plans submitted for review and no one will eat 'til given approval. It's time we get with the program, wake up and shape up people!

And the last thing I need on this topic is lip service from that fatass, slackass Dallas...can see it now, I'm gonna end up bootcampin' that boy into shape.
Is sausage healthy? Asking for Dallas...

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I noticed a pic of ice cream back a page or two and let me give you folks a little 411 concerning your diets...that *s-wordt is gonna make you fat...period! I eat healthy, portion-sized meals, avoid any and all unhealthy things to eat/drink. On that note, I need everybody's chow plans submitted for review and no one will eat 'til given approval. It's time we get with the program, wake up and shape up people!

And the last thing I need on this topic is lip service from that fatass, slackass Dallas...can see it now, I'm gonna end up bootcampin' that boy into shape.
It aint gonna make me fat. I already is fat. I kicked anorexias skinny little azz. @huskihl and i discussed this a few weeks ago.

Big_6

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin’ taterheads…nice cool morning around these parts for a change.

12 hrs in at 225 overnight…been sitting at 170 for about an hour, time to wrap in butcher paper, roll it on to 205.

View attachment 349389
Like the foil on the drip pan!
Take care of the smoker and it will be there for your brisket.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Like the foil on the drip pan!
Take care of the smoker and it will be there for your brisket.

Just makes cleanup a helluva lot easier. Use the foil inserts for the drip/grease bucket as well. Scrape the rack down after the groceries are pulled, wait ‘til everything cools off, wad the foil up, get the insert from the grease bucket, clean the meat probes and it’s ready to roll for next time.

Big_6

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just makes cleanup a helluva lot easier. Use the foil inserts for the drip/grease bucket as well. Scrape the rack down after the groceries are pulled, wait ‘til everything cools off, wad the foil up, get the insert from the grease bucket, clean the meat probes and it’s ready to roll for next time.
You can cook, you can clean and defend the homestead! You don't need big hands, feets, or big bore chainsaws to keep the wimens' around!
Enjoy that cook!

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Do those of us that have already bootcamped get a pass?

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Holyshit Jason went from telling people how they were cooking wrong to telling them they are eating wrong? I guess this new age woke ass military finally trickled down to the low level desk grunts. What the *f-word are we coming to?

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Holyshit Jason went from telling people how they were cooking wrong to telling them they are eating wrong? I guess this new age woke ass military finally trickled down to the low level desk grunts. What the *f-word are we coming to?
Lmao