Not So Pro 3

shadco

Ban Hammer Custodian
Local time
5:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning Boys! Snowplow never showed up so I had to take matters into my own hands. Lol. I’m a tunneling mofo.

Dug my way down to the main road and then dug my way in to the chickens. Good thing too, they were completely out of water and started eating snow when I opened the door.
View attachment 325316
My Pajero is in there somewhere. I cleaned all the snow off of it, and from around it, Sunday evening.
View attachment 325317
Too hot for this thing.
View attachment 325318
Tunneling in to check on the chickens.
View attachment 325319
And this guy shows up to open the road and blew a tire.
View attachment 325320

I would move.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
12:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A lot of work but it looks pretty. Hopefully it is a slow warm up and melt and some of that moisture can soak in to the ground. I’m sure lots of concern about a fast melt and flooding that would cause even more damage to the ecosystem.

I'm seeing a slow return to normal for a couple of days temp wise, Gary. A little snow in the forecast for the weekend, so it should help keep some snow around and halt the melting process.

Luckily we have a lot of stone in the ground. Also, we had quite wet fall and early winter which greened everything up around here. There's some root structure that should help absorption.

I definitely enjoyed the whole thing. I used to shovel snow like this in Utah for the F-16's to fly and it wasn't very fun. Lol.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
5:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dang it's cold outside.... -14 with a -28 wind chill. I know lots of others are dealing with worse, so stay warm gang!

Good morning. Steaming hot plate of breakfast in the belly, off to some stove stoking...

Read this morning that you folks are fixin' to have high schoolers concealed carrying. That ought to melt some snowflakes lol!

Good morning crew. 5° when I came in. A light dusting.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm seeing a slow return to normal for a couple of days temp wise, Gary. A little snow in the forecast for the weekend, so it should help keep some snow around and halt the melting process.

Luckily we have a lot of stone in the ground. Also, we had quite wet fall and early winter which greened everything up around here. There's some root structure that should help absorption.

I definitely enjoyed the whole thing. I used to shovel snow like this in Utah for the F-16's to fly and it wasn't very fun. Lol.

Green up and root structure is crucial, glad to hear you have some. We had some disastrous flooding out west in November. Some areas had suffered a brutal forest fire season this year and the heavy rains and early snow melted and landslides too out multiple highways and both railway lines. Was really tense for a while until there were able to reestablish some routes from the west coast.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
12:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Green up and root structure is crucial, glad to hear you have some. We had some disastrous flooding out west in November. Some areas had suffered a brutal forest fire season this year and the heavy rains and early snow melted and landslides too out multiple highways and both railway lines. Was really tense for a while until there were able to reestablish some routes from the west coast.
I’m sure the people at the north of the island where the fires were will see something similar. So much of their ground cover and forests were lost during the summer that I’m sure they’ll have a lot more issues than us. They are very mountainous as well so runoff can be aggressive anyway.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wasn’t this found to be offensive? Some weirdos think the girl is being held against her will and wanted it banned.

Offensive? There's a long list of stand up folks that sung this song and surely if it were offensive, they wouldn't have done so in the first place. Offensive...pffft.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
People have no common sense or reality these days
Lots are just batchit crazy
Thats why I don’t go any places unless I need to
I got my guns, my land, food and water
I’m just fine in my little world