Not So Pro 3

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
5:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Agree and understand. My shop gets what I can give. I don't feel bad when I can't, because I've always had less of the cants than most others. I hope the Omni *Phüks you over to the minimum.
Me too.
We just had a situation like this on my first just gone OT night. Got notice incoming would be short, a million phone calls made no difference. "Adam, shut something down that only takes the eight hours we have left". Adam duly grafts for eight hours.
Upper mgmt kicks up a stink, but there was no alternative. Any other kit takes 24 hrs plus to shutdown so would need more manning to fold then run.
Get back to work for 2nd fully staffed extra night. "Adam, start it back up please mate"....

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a Dr’s appt late this morning so hauled ass from work ‘bout 10-ish. No intake of anything this morning makes a damn Jarhead angry, grumpy, and more important…hungry as hell. So, three Subway foot-longs it is…two steak and cheese and one chicken/bacon all loaded wif the goodies for $17.99.

View attachment 325134
Tell me you didn't eat all three of those! If so, you need that other avatar back, you know, dead sexy!

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me too.
We just had a situation like this on my first just gone OT night. Got notice incoming would be short, a million phone calls made no difference. "Adam, shut something down that only takes the eight hours we have left". Adam duly grafts for eight hours.
Upper mgmt kicks up a stink, but there was no alternative. Any other kit takes 24 hrs plus to shutdown so would need more manning to fold then run.
Get back to work for 2nd fully staffed extra night. "Adam, start it back up please mate"....
The management gene is intercontinental I see.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Feeding cows and etc

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

200.gif

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol i never went to prom or homecoming
do you really thin i became a dik in my older years ?
lol nope always have been and always will be
i honestly dont like people that well lol
That's what we like about you dall, that you don't like us. Keep being the dik you are!