AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
12:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Even more important, how's the cheese doing? There is all talk about cheese lately, and nobody asked how yours is doing!

Slackers!
It's coming along. It's at the point where the brine rises and starts to push out of the containers. When that stops, or 20 days passes....it's eating time.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
5:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I found a 20V Dewalt 1/4" hex impact driver laying in the middle of the road a couple months ago.
View attachment 324939
It worked fine but my stuff is mostly Milfukee so I didn't have a charger for it. I threw it in the toolbox and forgot about it. I was rooting around today and found it so I decided to go buy a charger. The cheapest standalone charger at Home Depot was $100 (I know knockoff ones can be found online cheap) but they had these drill sets on sale. Comes with a brushless drill, 2 batteries, a charger and bag (not a stupid blow molded case) for $100. Regularly $160, sale ends on Feb 2nd IIRC. Looks like Lowe's is matching that sale as well. I still prefer Milwaukee and I hate how Dewalt markets their tools as 20V even though they are 18V like everyone else, but it's not a bad deal IMO even if you aren't always looking for excuses to buy more tools.
View attachment 324933
Gotta be happy with that Joe