Not So Pro 3

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
9:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ive had the best luck with Honda and Toyota never stranding me yet. Those are my go to brands for the last 12 years. Happy so far.

I've broken them all.
I was pretty rough on them in my younger days and went through quite a few cars.
Chev, Ford, Dodge, Toyota, Subaru, I've destroyed them all.
Granted, most were on there last legs when I got them, but jumping railroad tracks, wide open low to neutral to drive, reverse to lows while bouncing off the rev limiter and a few other things didnt help.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
10:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning OPE hope everyone has a great and safe day today .This guy lives in Darwin and catches all the rogue crocks by hand and relocates them .And yes it’s on a car trailer crazy son bish View attachment 258762
What the faaaaa? The beatch could swaller my fat arese whole.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I've broken them all.
I was pretty rough on them in my younger days and went through quite a few cars.
Chev, Ford, Dodge, Toyota, Subaru, I've destroyed them all.
Granted, most were on there last legs when I got them, but jumping railroad tracks, wide open low to neutral to drive, reverse to lows while bouncing off the rev limiter and a few other things didnt help.
I was hard my stuff as a young feller for sure. Tires, u-joints, transmissions and diffs get expensive.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not this Chevy guy
I grew up and learned to drive a 76 Dodge truck and my first car was a 75 Duster. Kind of wished I still had both.

Good morning OPE hope everyone has a great and safe day today .This guy lives in Darwin and catches all the rogue crocks by hand and relocates them .And yes it’s on a car trailer crazy son bish View attachment 258762
Yeah *f-word that it would of been dead and left setting if it was me.

My personal opinion is the CP4 pump failure is an internet cowboy driven phenomenon.
Do they fail? Sure.
Do they fail at the rate the keyboard warriors claim? I dont believe they do.
I've seen one.
The dealers in the surrounding counties wont touch a diesel, so they get sent to me, so I work on a few.
I personally own a 13.

Now, 2015 and 2016 we saw a run of head gaskets. Bolts were not very tight on removal. Some gaskets were cracked, some, nothing visual could be found.
How dare you question the interwebz!!!

Morning all. A little rain overnight but clearing this morning. I sure like the idea of being passed the midway point of the week.

View attachment 258773
What phone you got? It has a nice camera.

Ive had the best luck with Honda and Toyota never stranding me yet. Those are my go to brands for the last 12 years. Happy so far.

Ive had them all leave me stranded. Of course all of them were over 20 and well past their prime.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You stuff a 350 four bolt @ 296 hp into a Monza where a 305 once lived, throw a 2000 stall converter and a stout all gears chirp shift kit and stuff breaks. Alot. Didn't get better when I discovered the fun of off-road. Always chasing week links till I had enough.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Holy chit that a bigun [emoji33]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So my wife works for a place that helps TBI patients work on rebuilding their cognitive abilities and had to file a report yesterday because the client a victim of rape by here care giver after leaving the hospital.

Oh and the reason the lady has a tbi was while she was in the hospital for a heart attack a nurse was moving her and some how broke her leg that lead to a stroke.

So when can we start public execution again?

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So my wife works for a place that helps TBI patients work on rebuilding their cognitive abilities and had to file a report yesterday because the client a victim of rape by here care giver after leaving the hospital.

Oh and the reason the lady has a tbi was while she was in the hospital for a heart attack a nurse was moving her and some how broke her leg that lead to a stroke.

Its overdue.

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men. All this talk about age and trucks reminds me of some life lessons.

If there's one thing I've learned in this old life.......

There's two things a man should never loan out. His wife, and his truck. Wife is young, truck is old, and it probably wouldn't be to hard to throw a rod in either one.

You're Welcome.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Hanging on the town square would be perfect for some people.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

what’s tbi