346 Pic Examiner
Local time
9:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morena saw tragics.
@Egg Shooter @Dream
I thought of you two when I won this auction the other day.
Two 365s, a Wild Thang and a Yellow Brick.
I laughed at you again when I drove away having told the vendor " the purple and yellow ones are true classics, maybe you keep them and re-sell to a collector...":p

Keep safe ay.
Screenshot_20211016-084555~2.png

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
5:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got 4 new tires on the Ferd.....and new exhaust. It had 2" pipe and glass packs. Sounded like chit to me.

Now it has 2.5" pipes and a flowmaster.

View attachment 312554
That guy did you a nice job mandrel bending that for you Boss. Flow masters always sound good too. Liking it!

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
9:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got 4 new tires on the Ferd.....and new exhaust. It had 2" pipe and glass packs. Sounded like chit to me.

Now it has 2.5" pipes and a flowmaster.

View attachment 312554

Bet that sounds nice!

That guy did you a nice job mandrel bending that for you Boss. Flow masters always sound good too. Liking it!
Exhaust sound is so subjective tho.
I'm sure the little walls and weirs and whatnots in a flowmaster do work, but to me they always sound 'hollow'.
I prefer Walker three-pass 'turbo' style on gassers personally. Or a very large volume straight-through for diesel turbos.

But, freedom. Do what you like ay.

Last edited:

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm kinda in between with ya Adam. As I do like both mentioned. Guess what it comes down to with me is how much attention you draw to yourself while speeding down the highway and just passing through a speed trap. Then I would take the Walker Turbo for sure. But hey we all got choices. Bid Daddy glass packs. Now there ya go. LOL!! Going back a few years right.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening Ferd haters.
Went shopping for the Asian sensation golf cart.
Got some stuff from the "jungle website" and other stuffs from a local shop.
New headlights, ignition switch, front shocks, front hub assemblies, a windshield support, windshield, and a brant new set of swamp donkeys.
Cant have a redneck mud whompin yeehaw mobile without swamp donkeys, now can we?:cool:
1015211753_HDR.jpg

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bet that sounds nice!

It's still too loud.

The guy doesn't measure anything. Just grabs a stick of pipe and starts bending. He is really good at it.

Exhaust sound is so subjective tho.
I'm sure the little walls and weirs and whatnots in a flowmaster do work, but to me they always sound 'hollow'.
I prefer Walker three-pass 'turbo' style on gassers personally. Or a very large volume straight-through for diesel turbos.

But, freedom. Do what you like ay.

I like turbo mufflers better too. Didn't actually plan on having the exhaust work done. While they were putting the tires on my truck, I was chatting with the muffler crew. They had done very little business at that point in the day....so I asked what sort of deal i could get. After a lot of back and forth, and a coin flip, I ended up getting a new system from the headers to the ass end for 275.00

They had the Flow Master....it was about a week old. They installed it on a fella's truck, and he thought it was way too loud. Brought it back and had them change it. So I wound up with a new used muffler.

I have no idea what this means Steve.