Not So Pro 3

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
...and a good one it is Randy. I just bought the South Bend lathe I've been using. :)

Thats awesome! What size South Bend? They made some great machines... I have been looking for a 16" LeBlond to keep my mill company... So many side jobs fall in your lap when you have open tables and spindles...

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats awesome! What size South Bend? They made some great machines... I have been looking for a 16" LeBlond to keep my mill company... So many side jobs fall in your lap when you have open tables and spindles...

It's a model 9A

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Site’s starting to get slower than dog *s-wordt the last few days…have to hit Post Reply seven mf’ng times, the black buffering thing will sit in the top RH corner for a minute or better every time, and never post. Somebody better get this *s-wordt fixed now!

…or is it just this redneck 100Mbs high-speed interwebz around here? Hmmm

Problems here too [emoji35]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
11:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We were well paid . And nothing hit any structures or any people. So it wasn't all wrong. But i appreciate your busting of my balls
Good to here. Surprised you got any left. With the sun and heat gotz the sweaty nut sack thing going on. Just came in for a slack break.