High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Not So Pro 3

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
5:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Our 15 odyssey still felt utilitarian even in the leather trim. Didn't feel cheap, just not what i felt 38k would feel like.
Probably, for us, it's a big step up so its super nice. From an HRV, Civic, Vibe, and 40 others over the years lol

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
2:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hopefully all goes well tomorrow bud. Its odd how it goes. You go to sleep, you wake up a second later. Operation over. You literally will have zero in between. It doesn't exist.
That sounds good to me lol. Better than going to the dentist besides the recovery lol.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you don’t have the tools you can buy them. If you don’t have common sense you never will. The stupids is forever.

Facts.

that sucks may need to take her to hospital

Doctor's appointment at 0800

Damnit bud. Getting a covid test?

I'm sure. But I don't think it's Covid.

Keep her hydrated…

On it.

Hate to hear that. Might be time for a hospital visit if it don't break soon.

Shes got an 0800 appointment. Best of luck with your surgery in the morning my friend.

Theres some chit going around, and not the Covid.
Praying thats what it is Randy.

Bad cold. Shes had Covid. And both shots. Its possible that she could get it again of course, but she still has her sense of taste and smell.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
2:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Facts.

Doctor's appointment at 0800

I'm sure. But I don't think it's Covid.

On it.

Shes got an 0800 appointment. Best of luck with your surgery in the morning my friend.

Bad cold. Shes had Covid. And both shots. Its possible that she could get it again of course, but she still has her sense of taste and smell.
Thank you Randy. Best of luck for Glenda tomorrow. Really hope it's not covid-19.

sledneck22

But, is the chain sharp?
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What’s with everyone having surgery tomorrow? Good luck and quick recovery. I have a procedure tomorrow too. But it’s to prevent the need to hand down more saws to more children.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LOL! Jad a 91 Accord. Traded wiring a guys pole barn for it years ago.
Got it to drive to work when I took a job for Louisianna Pacific as an electrician. Hour drive to work.
Looked lile chit. Grey paint was bad on top surfaces. No working Speedo or gas gauge. 5 speed. I could tell how fast I was going by the tach and the shimmy that started around 60 mph.:)
That thing was unstoppable though.
Filled it up once a week whether it needed it or not.
Kids used to beg to take it out, as it was so good on gas.
We actually drove it 6 1/2 hours to Florida on vacation one year. No fuggs given. Even drove it on the beach(you can do that on Saint Augustine beach)
Fun little cheap beater ride.

I had a 91 too for driving to work. Unfortunately it was an auto and couldn't.hold all me kids anymore.

Thanks for the well wishes guys. The rest of you GFY lol.

Good luck and GFY.