High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Not So Pro 3

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
8:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
LOL! Jad a 91 Accord. Traded wiring a guys pole barn for it years ago.
Got it to drive to work when I took a job for Louisianna Pacific as an electrician. Hour drive to work.
Looked lile chit. Grey paint was bad on top surfaces. No working Speedo or gas gauge. 5 speed. I could tell how fast I was going by the tach and the shimmy that started around 60 mph.:)
That thing was unstoppable though.
Filled it up once a week whether it needed it or not.
Kids used to beg to take it out, as it was so good on gas.
We actually drove it 6 1/2 hours to Florida on vacation one year. No fuggs given. Even drove it on the beach(you can do that on Saint Augustine beach)
Fun little cheap beater ride.
The interiors aren't so utilitarian anymore. In fact if we could have gotten less in the Ridgeline we would have. A lot is big gov and all the added safety stuff. Thank God I can turn it all off. It is a cushy ride though fir sure. Ma back n neck thanks me.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
7:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The interiors aren't so utilitarian anymore. In fact if we could have gotten less in the Ridgeline we would have. A lot is big gov and all the added safety stuff. Thank God I can turn it all off. It is a cushy ride though fir sure. Ma back n neck thanks me.

Our 15 odyssey still felt utilitarian even in the leather trim. Didn't feel cheap, just not what i felt 38k would feel like.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
5:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag