GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
9:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He should demand his check and go home.

Strangely he hasn't asked for any $$ yet. I was surprised he didn't want a deposit to secure our spot in the queue or to prepay for the lumber.

I don't want to see the bill but he was able to get a mobile service truck out and they are back in business.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had three delays in the start of this job.

1. Frost leaving the ground.
2. Underground service locates (took 4 weeks for the power company to show up for "call before you dig'
3. Lumber...

I wish $5000 was all. We are roughly $50 linear ft for our job including gates and such.

I'd move.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had three delays in the start of this job.

1. Frost leaving the ground.
2. Underground service locates (took 4 weeks for the power company to show up for "call before you dig'
3. Lumber...

I wish $5000 was all. We are roughly $50 linear ft for our job including gates and such.
Just plant bamboo or the lovely multi flora rosebushes
Nature's fence.
Or ring your property with used cars
Preferably school buses.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The way housing has skyrocketed here this was the cheaper of the options.

We have been seriously considering selling our house and 18 acres with it. We have 12 more acres across the road.....and could just build a smaller house there, and pocket the profit.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We have been seriously considering selling our house and 18 acres with it. We have 12 more acres across the road.....and could just build a smaller house there, and pocket the profit.
Tough call.
Pull money from it and rent the place.
You cash out, they pay for your old home and you still own it like a bank. How do think that bankers got fat?... rhetorical reference.

Controlling the neighborhood and still having 17 acres to use is a the real win there.

Evenin'View attachment 294770
We got my great nephew's 12x14 under roof and garage door put inView attachment 294771
He's buying a combo set of makitas tommorow
After trying mine.View attachment 294772
My buddy got me some nice 18ft ladders
Retired from a job
My straight edge for milling is a 15ft ladder wishing it was 18ft.
Nice to meet you yesterday Kenny. Hope you had a good ride home.
Same here.
See below

For all the PA area brothers who put some effort into meeting folks outside the confines of the interweb.

Pity this song now represents lezzo's and skinny jeaned hipster Subaru drivers to most.

I did and went norf. Took my ass up the high road to 80 east then down the PATP NE extension. Maps said the ride was 3.75 hours via PATP and up 22 from Harrisburg. That way sucked 4.4 hours travel time with delays running about 80mph averages after the first 30 mile *s-word show here and in Harrisburg, fugg dat! Home was suppose to be 3.8 hours. Ran near 80+ again. Home in 3 hours.

That ride is a road tripper. Needs front struts, maybe and a RR tire balance but it's tight.
Good Place here i see! i am Markus.
Guess my name
Welcome to never never land.
Yes, my comrades in Oklahoma continue to crank it out. Sounds like the pipeline is getting pretty full of TP now that the hoarders have moved on to gasoline.
Fugg :facepalm:
Remake Monday....
Not bad. Seen and heard much worse on a regular payroll. They done real good for being that young.

Nuttin to see here
Back to work hackets

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Camry for the win ay bro.
Zackly... until the Dragon Wagon goes back in service. Bit thirsty on gas but it can be improved to 23mpg with 5.7L V8. It gets 18mpg. It is a motel on wheels. The Camry... not so much but good enough for my bad back.

Notice me taking a knee while cutting. Byproducts of spinal surgery.
See now most of these hacks just bend over but it's not my thing ;)

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tough call.
Pull money from it and rent the place.
You cash out, they pay for your old home and you still own it like a bank. How do think that bankers got fat?... rhetorical reference.

Controlling the neighborhood and still having 17 acres to use is a the real win there.

My straight edge for milling is a 15ft ladder wishing it was 18ft.
Same here.
See below

I did and went norf. Took my ass up the high road to 80 east then down the PATP NE extension. Maps said the ride was 3.75 hours via PATP and up 22 from Harrisburg. That way sucked 4.4 hours travel time with delays running about 80mph averages after the first 30 mile *s-word show here and in Harrisburg, fugg dat! Home was suppose to be 3.8 hours. Ran near 80+ again. Home in 3 hours.

That ride is a road tripper. Needs front struts, maybe and a RR tire balance but it's tight.

Guess my name
Welcome to never never land.

Fugg :facepalm:

Not bad. Seen and heard much worse on a regular payroll. They done real good for being that young.

Nuttin to see here
Back to work hackets
Same thing been around since I was in middle school. Playing with neighborhood kids same easy tunes too

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve bought cars for less than this cost.

View attachment 294878

I should hope so.
One of the best cars I ever bought was an 80 Toyota Celica that had been sitting under a pine tree for a couple years. $50 for the car, a used junkyard battery, a couple used tires and I thrashed the hell out of it for almost a year driving back and forth to tech school.
It rode real nice at 40-50mph through picked corn fields too.