Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
6:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bummer :( was a nice one

Sold it, paid it off and bought a Lincoln Weldan/power 225 G7 and had enough to get a new Milwaukee sawzall when it was all said and done. Still miss that '53 she sure could lay it down. Sent it off to Colorado to work on the pipeline.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

b29233a30b35232ccb82d9590acd9e38.jpg

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
7:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You ran that Archer bar any, or just get it? Ive got one on my 1010S that ive had for a few months. Little heavy maybe, but I'm liking it so far.
Bought it a year and a half ago because I needed a 60dl bar for a GTG. Ended up with something else and it's hung on the wall in the sleeve since. I want to see how a 550 likes 3/8 and was too lazy to pull one off of another saw after the fire got hot and the beer got cold. It feels heavy.

Good evening Tim looking good buddy
Thanks Todd. How has your Saturday went?

Morning OPE. They cancelled our shift today and the GF is up north so the switch is set to full slack today. Care for the critters and possibly touch up some chains but I make no promises.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Ed
Working on boys 02 Silverado
The abs block in front of fuel tank, rear brake line won’t seal after closer inspection the nipple that the flare seats against is damaged
Any way to eliminate the abs bs?

7c6938533098d4427162a93addb4eab0.jpeg

Zoom in and see damage

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

I have never eliminated it.
I'm guessing it could be done, but you would need to bend up all new lines, easiest would be an adjustable proportioning valve and might need a master cylinder swap. Lights would be on the cluster too.

It just won't seal no matter how tight you get it? I've seen a few that were pretty ugly but still sealed.
You could try a nickel/copper line. Unfortunately you would have to replace either the whole line or section it and do some double wall flaring, but its a softer material that might seal up better against the irregular surface.