Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
3:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Pat how are you doing today
I’m good Todd. My dog had her first restful night sleep last night in a while. She’s moving around very little but I’m sure she is sore. I’m happy she’s getting better. I’m about to do a big ol *s-word sandwich job at work but I’m gonna to do it with a smile knowing my job allowed me to be able to afford the surgery for my little girl. Hope you have a great evening and a nice chill weekend coming up :cool:

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
4:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
What's with the How Not To vid Steve? If that idjit did that at the marina he'd be getting an early swim.
Just showing power isn't everything. Paddles and dunes is where that belongs. Damn near undrivable. That is how most of the 1/10 and 1/8 scale nitro cars are. You gotta have throttle control.

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Ray hope all is well with you today buddy.Are you getting any walks in recently or are you getting snowed in
Walking every day. Sad to say my friend Jim that had the heart transplant in November, passed away Tuesday. That covid decimated his lungs, kidneys and brain.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
4:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Walking every day. Sad to say my friend Jim that had the heart transplant in November, passed away Tuesday. That covid decimated his lungs, kidneys and brain.
Sorry for the lose of your friend Ray. Thoughts and prayers go out to ya. I wouldn't of bothered you with a manuals request last night had I known.