Not So Pro 3

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
6:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s a PITA how’s this for hypocrisy gone mad because Iam a (construction worker )I come under the category of essential services :eek: I can work on houses as long as I wear a face mask.But I can’t do Maintenence work on established houses due to the risk of covid19 :eek:
It doesn't make sense. Here last summer you couldn't be in a boat with a motor(by yourself), cut someone's grass for $$(by yourself, you probably could have done it for free though), or roof a house(again, all alone). Until today you couldn't eat in a restaurant inside, but if they put plastic up over the windows on a porch or patio it is all good. I'm 100% sure I can decide if going out for a beer and wings is worth the health risk. There are decisions I may need help with and will ask, but that's not one of them.

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
5:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
HBD. Didn't I buy a saw from you?

And sold you a carb? Maybe. HBD anyway.

BS. UN-friended!

GWS lil' Cajun Lady(is she from Mississipi by chance?)

How you doin?

In PA that's ahfuckhim.

Can't like this.

Or this.

Good morning fellas. Steady snow all day yesterday but the roads were decent for the drive in. 26 heading to 28. I feel sorry for the ice-fishermen and sno-scoot peeps this year. It looks like it's going to be a short season.

I hope all of you with ailments currently are still on the mend.
She’s from Lake Charles lol. On our way to drop me off then wife takes her to the vet.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haha. We'd kill for 3.5 V6 vans here instead of 3.0 or 2.8TD's. Gas is ~ $7.20 a US gal tho...

We're only 2+2 but one of the kids always wants a mate or two to come with......

But what's your mileage?

And 7.20 a gallon sucks!!!!

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have sprinters here but they be pricey. That HiAce looks nice but it has the same 3.5 as the Sienna. Might be a little sluggish.

We're doing good with what we have now, don't have to worry about picking up stragglers lol.

Lots of Hi-Ace in Mexico at the resort towns. Seem to haul pretty good with a full load of drunken vactioners.

It’s a PITA how’s this for hypocrisy gone mad because Iam a (construction worker )I come under the category of essential services :eek: I can work on houses as long as I wear a face mask.But I can’t do Maintenence work on established houses due to the risk of covid19 :eek:

5 days is a piece of cake, we had similar for 10 weeks over Christmas. Residential construction trades are only allowed 1 per floor, single story house 1 trade at a time. Two guys can ride in the same van to the site but when in the house together need a face covering.

Still can’t eat in a restaurant but now can have 5 friends over for a fire in the back yard but not in the house.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning Gary. When I woke up this morning I remembered this. We did a fermentation recipe with mixed results. The bad ones were only a result of poor fermentation. I've had it quick pickled and yum!
https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/vietnamese_daikon_and_carrot_pickles/

Those look fun, will try those some time, love pickled carrots. I bought a similar style in a jar before Christmas and was disappointed as the flavour is very flat. The thing that stands out with all the recipes I have looked at yesterday is the mix of water and vinegar. The recipe I made was just straight ACV, no water. I see this as the failing aspect.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those look fun, will try those some time, love pickled carrots. I bought a similar style in a jar before Christmas and was disappointed as the flavour is very flat. The thing that stands out with all the recipes I have looked at yesterday is the mix of water and vinegar. The recipe I made was just straight ACV, no water. I see this as the failing aspect.
It will meld a little better with time. I saw another version of the above recipe with rice wine vinegar. You could also add more sweet, or more heat with a little horseradish or a pepper.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lots of Hi-Ace in Mexico at the resort towns. Seem to haul pretty good with a full load of drunken vactioners.

5 days is a piece of cake, we had similar for 10 weeks over Christmas. Residential construction trades are only allowed 1 per floor, single story house 1 trade at a time. Two guys can ride in the same van to the site but when in the house together need a face covering.

Still can’t eat in a restaurant but now can have 5 friends over for a fire in the back yard but not in the house.

Well dammit I wanna know why they ain't here? Its a yoda ffs! You know it passes emissions.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
12:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had just carried in a large bag of firewood, had stopped bleeding before I took the heavy lift.
With a newly operated mouth and on a blood thinner, it's good that I'm rich in blood.
The last time they measured the blood, there was talk that I might have to start draining, so today we beat two birds with one stone !!