Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are in a 5 day lockdown at the moment some security guard has somehow come across the South African strain of covid19 just as a precaution
Damn that's fugged up.

Pretty sure it is different mate.
Edit. It's our second one. Had an RB1 Absolute too but it met an untimely end under a rubbish truck so we replaced it with the next gen.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Odyssey_(international)

How many does that hold?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
7. But the third row is pretty cramped, and if those seats are folded up for use then there's no luggage space to speak of. That enough? I'm picking up you've got some pretty fertile clangers on ya.

That sounds like my Moms Mazda 5.

The Sienna is currently full so next step is short bus for me.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah it gets complicated after you cross that 2+5/6 line ay. Toyota HiAce, Merc Sprinter or VW Crafter maybe? You fullas get the Chinese LDVs?

We have sprinters here but they be pricey. That HiAce looks nice but it has the same 3.5 as the Sienna. Might be a little sluggish.

We're doing good with what we have now, don't have to worry about picking up stragglers lol.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
11:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have sprinters here but they be pricey. That HiAce looks nice but it has the same 3.5 as the Sienna. Might be a little sluggish.

We're doing good with what we have now, don't have to worry about picking up stragglers lol.
Haha. We'd kill for 3.5 V6 vans here instead of 3.0 or 2.8TD's. Gas is ~ $7.20 a US gal tho...

We're only 2+2 but one of the kids always wants a mate or two to come with......

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
12:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
good morning guys,
I started the day with a doctor's visit, bunch of blood samples done.
Then to the dentist. One of my molars had split, unfortunately the structure of the tooth had disintegrated. one tooth less, she put me on antibiotica. At this rate I will be toothless before I turn 60.
I'm going to get through the day, I have Tramadol lying around :aaaaa:

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
6:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
no need for that here. I have the best wife ever. I can make the biggest mess cooking and she will clean up everything after dinner. Last year for our anniversary she bought me a big blackstone griddle so I can make every more good food. I have no complaints other then she rides me for spending money like I do
HBD. Didn't I buy a saw from you?

Thank you Mr Stihl Livin.
And sold you a carb? Maybe. HBD anyway.

better watch that *s-word
if you help others here by doing something for them or giving parts you dont plan on using some say you are trying to buy their friendship

ask me how i know
BS. UN-friended!

View attachment 280642 Giving my dog some loving because she’s having her surgery in the morning and has to stay overnight
GWS lil' Cajun Lady(is she from Mississipi by chance?)

He has all the pretty saws dik
How you doin?

Guess I missed it. Fuggem
In PA that's ahfuckhim.

We are in a 5 day lockdown at the moment some security guard has somehow come across the South African strain of covid19 just as a precaution
Can't like this.

good morning guys,
Then to the dentist. One of my molars had split, unfortunately the structure of the tooth had disintegrated. one tooth less, she put me on antibiotica. At this rate I will be toothless before I turn 60.
Or this.

Good morning fellas. Steady snow all day yesterday but the roads were decent for the drive in. 26 heading to 28. I feel sorry for the ice-fishermen and sno-scoot peeps this year. It looks like it's going to be a short season.

I hope all of you with ailments currently are still on the mend.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
good morning guys,
Good morning Tor how are you doing today my friend

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
HBD. Didn't I buy a saw from you?

And sold you a carb? Maybe. HBD anyway.

BS. UN-friended!

GWS lil' Cajun Lady(is she from Mississipi by chance?)

How you doin?

In PA that's ahfuckhim.

Can't like this.

Or this.

Good morning fellas. Steady snow all day yesterday but the roads were decent for the drive in. 26 heading to 28. I feel sorry for the ice-fishermen and sno-scoot peeps this year. It looks like it's going to be a short season.

I hope all of you with ailments currently are still on the mend.
It’s a PITA how’s this for hypocrisy gone mad because Iam a (construction worker )I come under the category of essential services :eek: I can work on houses as long as I wear a face mask.But I can’t do Maintenence work on established houses due to the risk of covid19 :eek: