Not So Pro 3

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
10:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have not done onions alone, but my initial thoughts just looking at the recipe would be to give the onions a little more of a cook than what that calls for, maybe adding to the brine when you kill the heat or as it cools, and I'd have to have a chili or two and a couple cloves of garlic per jar. Maybe not completely traditional but we don't bind ourselves to tradition here. You could maybe water bath for 20 minutes and throw a couple jars on the shelf.

Now my gears are turning.
Crack up as!

"This week on Saws n Slaws, Tim marinates a Jonsered and grinds on an onion...."

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
3:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks guys. Was just another day but thankfully I was free from the confines of the house. Would have really sucked to be stuck home. Wife is still stuck at home but she is clear on Tuesday or Wednesday. So I had to do the shopping this morning but it allowed me to get some nice t bones for grilling this week.
Happy birthday bish.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
5:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks guys. Was just another day but thankfully I was free from the confines of the house. Would have really sucked to be stuck home. Wife is still stuck at home but she is clear on Tuesday or Wednesday. So I had to do the shopping this morning but it allowed me to get some nice t bones for grilling this week.

Happy Birthday Nik.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I read "saving up guilt vouchers"...

no need for that here. I have the best wife ever. I can make the biggest mess cooking and she will clean up everything after dinner. Last year for our anniversary she bought me a big blackstone griddle so I can make every more good food. I have no complaints other then she rides me for spending money like I do