Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
3:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
God yes.

The worst was when I was in reform school......two black guys nearly beat me unconscious.

I never knew when to shut up.
I’ve been jumped a few times as well. Helped me learn a little better to shut up sometimes but still didn’t cure me completely I’d say lol

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just finished 6 miles with Thea, quite a nice afternoon for a stroll.

Anyone have a clue what this bird is? There is a pair of them in the area and I have only seen them a couple of times.

The picture I took wasn’t great but o was able to zoom in and grab a magnified image.

View attachment 275046 View attachment 275047
6 miles you are putting me to shame. 30-45 minutes a day is enough for me.
Bird looks similar to a Black-Billed Magpie
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-billed_magpie

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve been jumped a few times as well. Helped me learn a little better to shut up sometimes but still didn’t cure me completely I’d say lol

I never learned to shut up. I did learn to fight harder though. And......keep a really sharp blade handy.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
6 miles you are putting me to shame. 30-45 minutes a day is enough for me.
Bird looks similar to a Black-Billed Magpie
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-billed_magpie

2 miles before work usually takes about 35minutes for me. When I’m not working I didn’t get much other activity so I like to go a little farther. At the same time it’s my only “me time”. Can’t visit friends or do much else so...

Everyone I have asked says Magpie as did my own original research. Your wiki link showed a map of their habitat, we are the red dot, not surprising I’ve never seen one before.
542B9BA8-5DBC-484A-A8EB-2C03222B0D31.jpeg

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
9:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
2 miles before work usually takes about 35minutes for me. When I’m not working I didn’t get much other activity so I like to go a little farther. At the same time it’s my only “me time”. Can’t visit friends or do much else so...

Everyone I have asked says Magpie as did my own original research. Your wiki link showed a map of their habitat, we are the red dot, not surprising I’ve never seen one before.
View attachment 275081
Magpies down here are super protective of their nests during breeding season. Dive bombing to the point of beak in skull. Well known for coveting shiny stuff, like jewellery. Nests full of trinkets. I'm not their biggest fan.

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good evening fellas. Cooked up some ribeyes in the cast iron at my friends house. Seasoned with salt and pepper, then seared and cooked to 135° F internal temp. Took em off to let them rest and put some garlic butter on them after I took the pic. Repeated that process with 3 more ribeyes.
BE609B87-A6FC-46DD-8400-8F65E4BAAB5D.jpeg

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
9:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been on a Motortrend bender lately. Love the work they do on *b-wordin' Rides. Can someone tell me who has that kinda loot to drop on a car that sits in the garage most of the time?
I'm like that with every episode of Kindig or Texas Metal i watch. Some folks in your country are doing super well that's for sure.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
1:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been on a Motortrend bender lately. Love the work they do on *b-wordin' Rides. Can someone tell me who has that kinda loot to drop on a car that sits in the garage most of the time?
Great work, but like you said crazy money lol. I enjoy the show quite a bit also.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They also raid nests of other smaller birds chicks. They also peck at the road kill. But I'm not a fan of mpies either... I guess they have there place in the bird pecking order thou.

They won’t have much chance at road kill here in the summer, lots of grackles, crows and gulls that are going to eat that and all the trash first.

I know a few, the oldest son of the family that I buy cares from has quire the collection. Ran out of room in his own garage and had plans drawn up for a sub basement and elevator to get them down there. Couldn’t get the permits to do it so started parking them in the showrooms with ropes around them. Has a 2017 Ford GT in the Ford showroom, paid 1.3 million USD for it.