High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Not So Pro 3

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
10:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
When you get done with that, come work on mine. Looks like a tornado went through there.
Like that box. Noticed HD had a nice one for a good price. Not much more than I gave for my old Crapsman, and more space. That box fits perfect in my little shop though, so probably not going anywhere anytime soon.
I'll organize the *s-worde out your garage but I'm flying down because the ferd and a few saws coming with me back home.:risas3: Just the small saws. You don't needz em.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Nope. Hide those before momma sees em, or you'll have some splaining to do.
Ive figured out if I buy the same color chainsaws and move/store them carefully, she doesnt realize that they keep multiplying...:cool:
My wife doesn't care but also has no idea where they all are except the 1976 new in box remington mighty might that's in the house. Its getting a custom made display case with mirror back. She is having it built by a co-worker.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Gotta share sumptin here guys . Its been a rough week for the pig. Mom passed in January her birthday was Wednesday 25. it's like it's hitting me all over again. Been thinking about her pretty hard for the last week. Like I can see her smiling at me almost like she's talking to me in my thoughts. Crazy
You guys that still got your mom make the most of it.

Carry on
I feel your pain bud and I'm sorry for loss. Yesterday we put my mom and dads mixed ashes into their shared grave site like they wanted. Their wedding anniversary was last week.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening, eels

have had some tough weeks, but I'm still there.

Pictures from something positive:
My neighbor, Morten, shot a deer for Øsa (I posed as a dog handler and leg model):
View attachment 269251

Last Friday, Øsa made her debut on hunting tests, her breeder was the dog handler, and Øsa put up two full deer hunts, that gave her 50 points out of 60 points.
Today they were traveling again, most likely it was the hare first, but she finished with full time on deer, score was 48 points.
View attachment 269252

Good to see ya.

Glad to see @Tor R checking in.

Days off should not be more exhausting than going to work.

Shopping for multiple households from multiple locations is exhausting.

I did get me one of those Ninja Grills that @USMC615 was talking about.

Looking forward to tomorrow, forecast is a good one, I’m going to try a hot and fast brisket on the kettle.
Slacker, all my dads off are more exhausting. Work is peaceful with no one bothering me for 8 hours.

What's up post hoes?
Wayne's still in the lead SLACKERS

View attachment 269299
Whatchu tryn to say?

Negative. We bought a place about 20 minutes from where we live now.

From what you've posted your place was pretty sweet.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good to see ya.

Slacker, all my dads off are more exhausting. Work is peaceful with no one bothering me for 8 hours.

Whatchu tryn to say?

From what you've posted your place was pretty sweet.

Don't worry @dall the slack king remember? Hell never catch you