Not So Pro 3

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does 7 or 8 spray guns and 5 airbrushes mean i have a problem?
Nope. Hide those before momma sees em, or you'll have some splaining to do.
Ive figured out if I buy the same color chainsaws and move/store them carefully, she doesnt realize that they keep multiplying...:cool:

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Correct.
Now go break something you really need so you can learn how to fix it. No option of buying another one.
Bonus points if you can fix it without leaving home or going online for parts or advice.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maddie knows slacker.
Shes probably giving you the stinkeye right now...
Wives, kids, dogs...
Besides, its no fun if you dont get in trouble for it.
she says as long as she eats good and goes for rides she doesn’t care
Even likes the nuts I hang out with at gtgs

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gotta share sumptin here guys . Its been a rough week for the pig. Mom passed in January her birthday was Wednesday 25. it's like it's hitting me all over again. Been thinking about her pretty hard for the last week. Like I can see her smiling at me almost like she's talking to me in my thoughts. Crazy
You guys that still got your mom make the most of it.

Carry on

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gotta share sumptin here guys . Its been a rough week for the pig. Mom passed in January her birthday was Wednesday 25. it's like it's hitting me all over again. Been thinking about her pretty hard for the last week. Like I can see her smiling at me almost like she's talking to me in my thoughts. Crazy

Carry on
i hope you know you are part of the family here too slacker

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Carry on
Oh I get it.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Carry on
Been 12 years since we lost my mom. Never drank, smoked, or nothing. Kidney troubles shut her system down. Would give up everything to spend one more day with her and my dad. Know exactly how you feel big guy.

Last edited:

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Carry on
Understand. Little brothers bday would have been Monday the 23rd. Lost him to Leukemia in 09. Ya still think about it. Just remember the good parts, thats whats its all for.