Not So Pro 3

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah I'm glad to be working, I enjoy it.

Floor pans are still sitting where they were 3 months ago. Trying to consolidate some other projects and eventually I'll get around to it. Currently working on this snow plow setup for the garden tractor.

View attachment 268953

Just clocked out for the day, off tomorrow then back at it early AM for Black Friday madness. With covid going on I'm hoping that there aren't any stampedes of people, but nobody really knows what to expect.

That cub is looking badass! I’m sure the car will be there when you get ready to start back in on it. I spoke with someone this week about a motor and trans for the Chevelle so that might happen first part of the year. Going back stock 396/4spd.

Stay safe out there with those idiots. I appreciate what you do. Its people like your self keeping this country going and I thank you.

Have a good Thanksgiving bud!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That cub is looking badass! I’m sure the car will be there when you get ready to start back in on it. I spoke with someone this week about a motor and trans for the Chevelle so that might happen first part of the year. Going back stock 396/4spd.

Stay safe out there with those idiots. I appreciate what you do. Its people like your self keeping this country going and I thank you.

suction is loud today lol

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Thanks, I can't wait to actually push some snow with the Cub. The Regal is here and I'll be getting back to it sooner or later. I'm kinda getting the speed itch that only a good street-strip car can scratch, lol. Be sure to post up any updates on the Chevelle.

Appreciate the kind words, I'll be just fine with the black friday mob. I'm young, my immune system can handle it; I worry more about some of the older guys I work with.

Have a good Thanksgiving yourself!

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
41101a41c41c9e7899930ab88b80a5ab.jpg

He said let there be light! Got rid of the old school light and added some led’s to the bench. Now I can see what im hacking.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

He said let there be light! Got rid of the old school light and added some led’s to the bench. Now I can see what im hacking.
Brake a little band/soffit/barge rafter metal with an easy bend to keep the brunt out ya eyes...pattern the holes/slot it, back out the mounting screws, and install. I replaced all my overhead 4ft and 8ft fluorescent lights in my shop with 4ft LED’s...helluva difference.

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brake a little band/soffit/barge rafter metal with an easy bend to keep the brunt out ya eyes...pattern the holes/slot it, back out the mounting screws, and install. I replaced all my overhead 4ft and 8ft fluorescent lights in my shop with 4ft LED’s...helluva difference.

Exactly. Ive got some 10ga for the countertop im going to have broke same time. Sure is nice not to have to worry about ballasts though.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Or grab a piece of 1x material and stain it to match the cabinets. Drop it in out front and fasten it to the existing face frame with pocket screws from the back or pilot down through from inner bottom cabinet frame.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He will fill the whole street with uppercut on ya.
lmao

How’s the Ultimate Slack King doing this evening? Lemme guess...java and smoke time? That home built tractor *s-wordt looking pretty damn good.
lol yes coffee time
grapple is done but too wet to test out and dont want to tear up ground more than necessary

@USMC615 could use some ideas on how to clean his bench up lol

It is definitely coffee time then time to start up the heater supposed to drop down into the mid 50’s. Burrr...
lol still 55 here and raining