Reaction score
Country flag

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
All residential work Todd? Or donget some commercial projects too? Nice neat jobsite.
The owner has been there 2 years I personally clean up at different stages.The main builder I work for does a lot of commercial, I love commercial repairs open check book the job has to be done straight away. I have been told in the new year work is going to really take off

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
12:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn them boots R clean.
Just got them this month. Gimme a minute. There's a reason they buy us a pair every year.

I work with a bunch of NOPEs !!!! Who can't fix *s-word or use a hammer correctly.
You sure we don't work in the same shop, at opposite ends? Had to compose an email last week letting the leaders know that when something breaks taping it back together to keep running is not an acceptable form of repair.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got them this month. Gimme a minute. There's a reason they buy us a pair every year.

You sure we don't work in the same shop, at opposite ends? Had to compose an email last week letting the leaders know that when something breaks taping it back together to keep running is not an acceptable form of repair.

Red Green begs to differ.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Jason hope all is well with you today buddy
Evening Todd...kicking back scarfing down a couple of steak and chicken breakfast burritos with hot sauce at the moment. Last day in the airplane shacks 'til Monday after we finish up today, so the four-day wknd is right on time. Hope you had a good one.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening Todd...kicking back scarfing down a couple of steak and chicken breakfast burritos with hot sauce at the moment. Last day in the airplane shacks 'til Monday after we finish up today, so the four-day wknd is right on time. Hope you had a good one.
Good morning Jarhead.
I'll be seein ya about Tuesday.
I'll just ask them to fetch me the ugliest fugger in the place.;)