Trader history (0)

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
EA06B88A-C825-4402-A97C-CE70CAC89609.jpeg E30DF79E-7FA1-4DF8-84A4-3AD26DC401E7.jpeg F306CB1A-5317-4C2D-B5B9-67E2D3726BA8.jpeg Bought this saw march 2020. Brand new in the box. Is a true Dolmar. Comes with all paperwork, bar, chain, and scabbard is in the box. Only opened box to see it when it arrived. No intention to use is so gonna sell it.

$1050 shipped f/f or add 3%. That’s my break even price.

I updated. I actually bought this saw in March 2020. Only been out of the box twice (one of those tonight for pics) since I owned it

Attachments

• 7390B44A-5825-4A2F-9C3D-925E986F4A90.jpeg
    7390B44A-5825-4A2F-9C3D-925E986F4A90.jpeg
    231 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bought this saw end of 2020. Brand new in the box. Is a true Dolmar. Comes with all paperwork, bar, chain, and scabbard is in the box. Only opened box to see it when it arrived. No intention to use is so gonna sell it.

$1050 shipped f/f or add 3%. That’s my break even price.

I’m selling these saws for legal funds fellas. After my ex wife got out of jail (3rd dui inside of 9 months) they sent her to rehab. Came out of rehab with a new boyfriend and went right back to partying and couch surfing. Then covid happened. She broke up with the one dude in beginning of March, jumped into a relationship with another guy from Wyoming March 6th and changed her profile on March 19th that she had married dude (having never met him) June 5th she flew to Wyoming to move him back here.... she drove one of his cars although she has no license. End of June tattoos his last name on her forearms. And continues to post videos partying and drinking. So I stopped the visits. Come October she breaks up with dude bc he was controlling and abusive. He went back to Wyoming. Then all of a sudden she’s bored and wants to resume visits. We had one court date in jan and the judge rescheduled bc my ex wasn’t prepared although she is the one who filed the petition. Anyways hearing is back on for next Friday. I have to answer for my decision to have stopped the visits and protect my kids. I have no doubt we will win. Shes continued to show up for visits drunk. But that win comes at a price of $325 an hour for my Attorney (she was hired for a reason back in ‘18) and will represent us until the girls are 18. I haven’t ran a saw since 2018. They are just sitting- and I could use the money for my Attorney.

I am a transparent person, if anyone questions that- I have the letter from my Attorney confirming the hearing.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am the only parent in this situation. I have sole custody. I don’t/haven’t dated or been on a date since 2018. I work, I clean and cook, handle all the doctor appts, and started homeschool this year. I have no time or tolerance for *B-S....- life is complicated enough with 2 little girls.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
9:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nobody needs to see anything from your attorney. It's not anyone's business why you're selling something, all they need to know is that you're selling something, what it is (the material details), and how the transaction will occur.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Nobody needs to see anything from your attorney. It's not anyone's business why you're selling something, all they need to know is that you're selling something, what it is (the material details), and how the transaction will occur.
Well put JJ. We still know you're a tire kickin' stink wrinkle though.;)

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
9:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well put JJ. We still know you're a tire kickin' stink wrinkle though.;)

lol...I get pretty irritated seeing people get wound up as to why someone is selling something...I'm a contracting officer for a federal agency. I deal in this *s-word everyday, sometimes
to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hey Bryanr2 hats off to you man, been there did that. I was lucky, should say we were lucky. When you find out about the coke and drinking trips with our kids in the car, years later from a friends ex, that will piss you off all over again.

Kids are all grown now and about to get her out of my life forever!

All the best to you and your daughters... smart move

Glws

Last edited:

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am the only parent in this situation. I have sole custody. I don’t/haven’t dated or been on a date since 2018. I work, I clean and cook, handle all the doctor appts, and started homeschool this year. I have no time or tolerance for *B-S....- life is complicated enough with 2 little girls.
So sorry about what you are dealing with. I will pray for you and your family. God Bless You.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I'm a contracting officer for a federal agency. I deal in this *s-word everyday, sometimes
All I heard was "blah blah blah.... I'm a tire kickin stink wrinkle"... lol just bustin ya chops a little bud. I feel the same. It's really no one's business why someone is selling something. Doesn't affect the item one bit and it isn't like someone is going to say "I'm selling because it's a piece of junk that needs too much work."