lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
5:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don’t burn your thinker out. Just pencil it in as a yes. Easy peasy
10 hours both ways for a weekend by myself is rough, none of you have had to spend 10 hour in a confined space with me. Also had thoughts of Randy’s in October but trying to figure out how many I can make

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
6:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
10 hours both ways for a weekend by myself is rough, none of you have had to spend 10 hour in a confined space with me. Also had thoughts of Randy’s in October but trying to figure out how many I can make
We've spent months with you confined in my oil pm. We can handle a couple more days. Lol.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Im just glad it wasn't no smoke that smoked the genny. Poor Chris would have pooped himself.
Ran a gallon of 40:1 mix milling a big white pine with my 066 in the 90 degree heat no issues saw made it through better than I did. Not to say I won’t get amsoil next because where my wife works sells that too.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ran a gallon of 40:1 mix milling a big white pine with my 066 in the 90 degree heat no issues saw made it through better than I did. Not to say I won’t get amsoil next because where my wife works sells that too.
Don't switch to that garbage on my account lol. You can't get XP+ around there?

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yep can get Stihl ultra hip too, they deal the #1 and #2 chainsaw brands were my wife works. But still lots of no smoke left, unless I give it away haha
I'll bring an empty. In case you do snd I find something that will hold up to testing. Chinese garbage.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've heard of porchetta but never porketta. Is it the same, or is this some regional thing Marge Gunderson was feeding the baby at the beginning of Fargo?
Same thing, I’ve seen it spelled both ways. It’s a pork roast cut thin seasoned and rolled up. Lots of Italian seasonings including fennel. Very popular in northern Minnesota