SOLD New Tsumara 20'' light weight Small Mount Husq

Trader history (0)

Jwalker1911

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Im no longer funding that hobby. Told her that it has to stand on it's own going forward. She wants something or needs something for them, she has to sell chins to buy it. Unless it is an emergency, like her AC blows and she needs an immediate replacement. Id have to step in bc I can't risk loosing a $25k herd to heat stroke. They die and I'll never see return on what I have invested monetarily. She has sold about 30 this year, which I guess is good for her first year. Her mentor in Ohio had over 300 babies born and sold this year, so by that standard Kari is still only considered a hobby breeder although she is a recognized MCBA Breeder. I don't understand her love for her Chins, but she is very passionate about them. No one can justify hobbies, it's just something that we enjoy. There's no justification for CAD, there's no justification for those that collect books, or knives, or guns, or anything else for that matter. We do it bc we want to, not bc we need to. And you can't fault a person for having a hobby. We have a set amount of days, a set amount of hours on the earth, baring unforeseen occurrences, and we have a right to enjoy it.

My reason for selling these bars, is that I have twice as many bars as saws now, and a lot of sizes I have in various mounts. No need. I have 7 Stihl mounts and only 1 Stihl saw. Don't need to use them on the Husqs or Jonsereds bc I have bars on all those saws, and additional ones in k095 and d009 hanging on the wall. It has nothing to do with Chins.

Count yourself lucky. I collect knives,guns and a few saws. Plus rare and unusual women.