Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah I don't buy clothes at Walmart
Beg to differ!
@ Found this shopping for a $108.00 "Walmart" brush cutter.
Ported saws were sold out.
79c725855f97d224e5abe33ea3c4eefe.jpg

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
GoldMember
Local time
2:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If wanting a shirt AT THE GTG, this is yer LAST CHANCE TO ORDER. (No more "pick up" orders will be accepted after noon Fri. 11/18).

Everyone who isn't attending and wants one of these historic collector t-shirts, can order any time. (Yes, they'll still be for sale after the GTG at a higher price.)

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If wanting a shirt AT THE GTG, this is yer LAST CHANCE TO ORDER. (No more "pick up" orders will be accepted after noon Fri. 11/18).

Everyone who isn't attending and wants one of these historic collector t-shirts, can order any time. (Yes, they'll still be for sale after the GTG at a higher price.)
Did you get my pm ?

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'll take 2- gray- large, w/ the smokers pocket.

I would also like a couple with the left chest pocket. You know that you have to take care of us smokers!! Ha Ha, I will take mine in grey or white. LOL One day you will get old! Ha.Ha. and miss your tobacco. My mamas family was born and raised in Tennessee growing tobacco.

Tennessee!!

Now give me hell! Guys! :D

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would also like a couple with the left chest pocket. You know that you have to take care of us smokers!! Ha Ha, I will take mine in grey or white. LOL One day you will get old! Ha.Ha. and miss your tobacco. My mamas family was born and raised in Tennessee growing tobacco.

Tennessee!!

Now give me hell! Guys! :D

You might as well hang up the smokers pocket idea: the Canuck already said we'll have to use a sleeve.

I Tried, Man I Tried.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You might as well hang up the smokers pocket idea: the Canuck already said we'll have to use a sleeve.

I Tried, Man I Tried.

Thanks, As I do not own a tee shirt that does not have a left chest pocket. Or any shirt for that matter. LOL As I can understand that some people don't smoke anymore, but some do!! Ha Ha Ha. As stated before we had a smoking shed in high school in which we could go out at dinner time to smoke. Now the bastards want to throw you in jail for bring a pocket knife to school. Much less a deer on the hood of the car!! And God forbid leaving your rifle in the vehicle today, You would surely be a terrorist.!! Sorry for the rant!! Forgive me guys, I feel better now.

Charlie

Big_6

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
OK fellers......a lot of people ask me about shirts. So...Steve @exCanuck has made a new shirt design in honor of the First Annual MMWS GTG. He is offering them in several colors and sizes. Yeah......Steve is selling them. I just ain't got time to mess with them this year. Thanks God he was willing to do this. Last time I sold shirts there were over 150lbs of them. It took my wife and I several days to get them all sorted and shipped.

View attachment 39065

View attachment 39066

The monkey had to be drawn because the photo I use in my avatar would not scale very well on all the various sizes. I think he did a damn fine job.......

Cost? Sizes? I'll let Steve fill in the details........I've got saws to work on.
The monkey still "drawn" his sidearm with a finger on the trigger!
Thought these issues past, "A.S." the OPE site came to be.