need fire wood

Ironworker

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 5200

Not too far, just don't have the time man. My son has wrestling tournaments, otherwise I'd love to come up
Age and weight.
image.jpg
This was a couple of weeks ago 126 lbs. he's a freshman wrestling JV, last year he wrestled 106 and 113 varsity, the team won the state title, this year he can't crack the line up.
image.jpg
This was last year after winning the a state title 13 year olds 112 lbs

Last edited:

Ironworker

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
8 years old, 67-68. Second year, he's getting better but he's got lots of learnin to do. He's on the right. Wasn't fast enough to get the pic with his arm up
That's awesome right there, it's a great sport and Illinois is a pretty good wrestling state, we go as far as Ohio and Indiana for tournaments, maybe we'll hook up one day.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He goes to Dakota school, tiny little 1A school. The varsity has won state three years in a row. They usually place pretty good down in Florida at Disney too. They have an awesome wrestling program

Sarahdodgegeek

Creepy Treemonkey Groupie
Local time
1:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Wow. Not even one picture. What a Dumas I am. Was a really good day. Bucked up about 15 face cords, split a little over half of it, under cover in the woodshed. Nice day for cutting. Redbull660, Dieselfitter, the Dodgegeeks, and Treemonkey & his sons all contributed to the results. :)

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow. Not even one picture. What a Dumas I am. Was a really good day. Bucked up about 15 face cords, split a little over half of it, under cover in the woodshed. Nice day for cutting. Redbull660, Dieselfitter, the Dodgegeeks, and Treemonkey & his sons all contributed to the results. :)
How was running the new toys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
8:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
that is awesome! True friends!!!

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nothing like a fire wood party. Everybody has a good time, the job gets done, everyone talks a little chit and maybe a couple cookie cutting contests too just for giggles.
This is one of the reasons I'm glad I'm a member of this great forum. Everyone is more then willing to help each other out in anyway they can. I love it!!! My hats off to everyone that helped out tree monkey. Good on ya all. I'm sure he was happy and won't soon forget who helped

Sarahdodgegeek

Creepy Treemonkey Groupie
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Nothing like a fire wood party. Everybody has a good time, the job gets done, everyone talks a little chit and maybe a couple cookie cutting contests too just for giggles.
This is one of the reasons I'm glad I'm a member of this great forum. Everyone is more then willing to help each other out in anyway they can. I love it!!! My hats off to everyone that helped out tree monkey. Good on ya all. I'm sure he was happy and won't soon forget who helped
Scott's a helluva good guy. And he ports a mean saw. If I had any saws left that weren't already ported, they'd be in his shop right now! [emoji57]

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ran my 2153, Mr. Dodgegeek and Dieselfitter ran their newly ported 288's and 562's. If they could keep their chains sharp, it may have been better, but I think they enjoyed the run-time. [emoji12]
I have the same problem..... Keeping my chains sharp! SUCKS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieselfitter

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah it was hard on chain. About three cuts with a sharp chain and then a noticeable difference. I was wondering what I was doing wrong. Sharpening technique, dirty wood, dirt embedded in the wood, touching the ground with the chain?... Then I realized Andy was having the same problem, After about three cuts it seemed like we were just piss revvin in the wood. I sharpened my two saws three times each today. They were sharp when I arrived and dull when we left.
Still a great time though.