Trader history (3)

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
4:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm sorry. I did it the same way I did the last 50 of these.
This event reminds me of the time a dude with a v6 mustang showed up at Hutter and told the chassis dyno guy he was strapping cars down wrong and tuning them wrong. Mind you this fella was tuning 300k+ race cars. Some people just need a good tuning up themselves

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This event reminds me of the time a dude with a v6 mustang showed up at Hutter and told the chassis dyno guy he was strapping cars down wrong and tuning them wrong. Mind you this fella was tuning 300k+ race cars. Some people just need a good tuning up themselves

I haven't tried to build "fast" saws in years now. Good solid real life working saws that hold up....and are quite a bit better than a stock saw. That's been my goal for a long time. I take a lot of pride in my work too...being attacked this way sorta took me by surprise.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
4:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven't tried to build "fast" saws in years now. Good solid real life working saws that hold up....and are quite a bit better than a stock saw. That's been my goal for a long time. I take a lot of pride in my work too...being attacked this way sorta took me by surprise.
This attack holds no value against your reputation. Nothing but a desperate attempt at something. What idk but I'm guessing that dudes parents are related.