Trader history (0)

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
3:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I order all my stuff offline mostly for any saw brand if possible unless it’s a stihl and I can’t find the part online. Then it’s a trip to the local stihl dealer. 1 1/2 week wait sometimes for stihl parts. Takes less time for husky and dolkita parts to come in.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
10:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not much a normal dealer can do for assistance with a ported saw. Better to maintain it yourself or tap the builder to see what he recommends. Common stuff is readily available online for Dolmars.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not much a normal dealer can do for assistance with a ported saw. Better to maintain it yourself or tap the builder to see what he recommends. Common stuff is readily available online for Dolmars.

I work with a chainsaw so having a dealer makes or breaks it to me now..and I'm kinda fed up with computer saws..I've wanted a ported 6100 for a while too :(

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I work with a chainsaw so having a dealer makes or breaks it to me now..and I'm kinda fed up with computer saws..I've wanted a ported 6100 for a while too :(
Why not get your consumables in stock and set up overnight shipping suppliers if you get jammed up with parts? If you like the unit, odds are, you will buy a sister saw. Just my worthless 2cts.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why not get your consumables in stock and set up overnight shipping suppliers if you get jammed up with parts? If you like the unit, odds are, you will buy a sister saw. Just my worthless 2cts.

That I might do..I'll buy a few air filters and *s-word like that.