Merry Christmas

dgb84

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Merry Christmas, everyone! Sober and happy has made such a difference this year in my life. If you’re struggling and unhappy like I have been for the last few years, get off the bottle and surround yourself with new friends. I don’t post much, but I creep on here every day and this forum is filled with so many good people. May the Lord bless and keep each of you.

Dustin

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
4:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll just say have a good day or a few days as crimbo is not here yet (about 5 &half hrs to go)
Me being an atheist, I don’t actually celebrate it like a lot of others do, I think it’s just a marketing thing..

I still eat Turkey and have a good time , so I wish you all the best at this time of yr.
:)

pbillyi69

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll just say have a good day or a few days as crimbo is not here yet (about 5 &half hrs to go)
Me being an atheist, I don’t actually celebrate it like a lot of others do, I think it’s just a marketing thing..

I still eat Turkey and have a good time , so I wish you all the best at this time of yr.
:)
I am not a religious person at all and would agree that christmas and all of the rest of the holidays have been molested for the profit. we do however celebrate each other and have xmas gift exchange with love for each other.