Mastermind Meets The MS461

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Several deaths in the northeast this year from that EEE. Seven I believe. 1 in RI, 3 in CT, 3 in MA.
CDC reported that they generally only get a report of 7 cases annually throughout the USA.
Those figures obviously shattered. It is no joke...

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Warning … the insects will inherit the earth!!! Stink bugs out of control here this year, a few years ago we had never heard of them!

I think I've killed over 50 the last couple of days.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy didn't you get Lyme disease years ago .
Can this come back .

Lymes, or another tick illness similar to it. Doc was digging back thru my medical records and just had noted that I had a illness related to a tick bite. So.....after all this time, I'm not sure that it really was Lymes. All I know for sure is that I was a sick little guy....and I'm not well at all now.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Best of luck with it Randy, Lyme (and all of the other tick related illnesses) suck, and it seems they identify more of them each year. There is even one that is sometimes fatal and has no treatment.

I don't know how I have been lucky enough not to contract anything yet, but my wife, our dogs, and most of my Sportsman friends have not been so fortunate. We regularly remove them from our dogs (the brown one gets 3X as many as the black one).

On more than one occasion, after bow hunting, I have had to pull off the road to remove several ticks from my clothing/body. They are so tough they can survive a washing machine cycle, and I have even found them on me after I have taken a thorough shower and thought I scrubbed every inch of my body.

David Young

Safety First !!!!!!
Staff member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Best of luck with it Randy, Lyme (and all of the other tick related illnesses) suck, and it seems they identify more of them each year. There is even one that is sometimes fatal and has no treatment.

I don't know how I have been lucky enough not to contract anything yet, but my wife, our dogs, and most of my Sportsman friends have not been so fortunate. We regularly remove them from our dogs (the brown one gets 3X as many as the black one).

On more than one occasion, after bow hunting, I have had to pull off the road to remove several ticks from my clothing/body. They are so tough they can survive a washing machine cycle, and I have even found them on me after I have taken a thorough shower and thought I scrubbed every inch of my body.
Maybe there is a reason they don’t bite you... they know something

Lol

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have been bitten, but no disease so far! I was even "preemptively" treated once, but I don't think they do that any more.

deye223

AIR FUEL SPARK VROOOOOM
Local time
7:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of diseases... triple EEE threat is bad here. Signs on highway advertisement boards saying not to go outside at dusk or dawn. I’ll be spraying myself with repellent until the first hard frost.
What's EEE

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here’s the 1st 461 he Eva Dided.
af386e12519427342b1ca740c3197849.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Damn it's so badarse ya gotta lock it up!

Too much trouble. Post a thread and video, spend the next week fielding messages and calls.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Just use an Indian accent and they'll hang up on ya.

Works for Sprint.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well... I run Stihl and drive a Chebby. I've had it 3 times...
I thought that I stunk so bad that they wouldn't want to bite me .. but I guessed wrong...
They should just stick to deer...

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought that I stunk so bad that they wouldn't want to bite me .. but I guessed wrong...
You need to run a hoosky and drive a ferd. Great repellentz.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You need to run a hoosky and drive a ferd. Great repellentz.

Well.....let's see. I've got nearly all brands of saws, and everything from a John Deere to a Toyota in wheeled equipment. So I'm not sure the little bastards care about that stuff. LOL

Plus.....good morning men.