dirter

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m looking for someone to do the full work saw hop up on my 2511T.

Three years ago I got a little Echo 2511T from West Coast Muscle Saw. I love it, works fantastic. A month or so later I got a stock one for my wife, put on a WCMS modded muffler and advanced the timing. And she loves it. Cuts the heck out of it. But she’s always had a little trouble starting it (bad shoulder). A few months later I managed to let a little red maple grab mine and smash it into the ground. It broke every plastic part on it except for the fuel caps. The engine wasn’t even scratched amazingly. So rather than buy all the parts one by one I just got a new one and swapped the engine. So now ff to the present time. As soon as I could get my hands on the new battery 2500t I got one for her. Much easier to start. The only drawback is that there aren’t any spare batteries available yet so it can’t completely replace the 2511 yet for all day cutting. Once they are available she’ll switch to the 2500 for good and I’ll have her 2511 for a spare. What I’d like to do is get the long block from the donor saw ported and buffed then put in the spare chassis. I’d send the saw as is (cleaned up) and all the new parts from the donor. I’d even send a new stock muffler in case the WCMS isn’t to the liking of the craftsman.

So, who would like to do this for me, has the time to do it and the tiny tools it takes? I’m not sure when I can get spare batteries for the 2500 but I can get in line now so when the time comes I can send it out get a fairly quick turn around.

Anyone interested?
upload_2022-2-22_19-31-58.png

upload_2022-2-22_19-32-33.png

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
10:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can in a couple months. You’re probably looking for something sooner though