Lay Trac mini dozer

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oliver/Cletrac probably sold more used for ag tractors than bulldozers . Quite the story on my OC-6 that started out as a back hoe loader .Then converted to a push back dozer in a trash dump .They beat that thing to a pulp before I got it .Engine was plumb worn out ,blade was broken off ,undercarriage shot .I went though that thing stem to stern top to bottom . I bought it for $200 and gave another $20 for the new old stock pistons and liners .Found some used rollers from a tracked quarry rock drill ,welded the broken track chain and converted the straight blade to tilt and angle .It's been a lot of work over the years but it's been a good one .I think it tips the scales at a tad over 9,000 pounds .In low gear you can't stall it at half throttle .

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's been awhile. How are you keeping Gary?

Trying to rid myself of what 45+ years of collecting stuff has put in inventory. I have bought 3 sawmills in the past 3 years and have been cutting logs and doing some woodworking. I post over in the milling forum from time to time.

Hope you are staying warm up north.

Last edited:

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
trying to rid myself of what 45+ years of collecting stuff has put in inventory. I have bought 3 sawmills in the past 3 years and have been cutting logs and doing BBC some woodworking. I post over in the milling forum from time to time.

Hope you are staying warm up north.

It's been warm for the season up here. First really cold tomorrow night at -4F

I checked out your milling thread. Nice stuff! Pretty nice storage shed.

Last edited: