Not open for further replies.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
10:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@ 34:40 Billy you're starting to lose me on this one, that cylinder is hideous looking brother! This is the last post I'll be making here. These people are losing it gushing over IH, they have no clue what they're looking at.:(

Lol I think when he said wow, he did so because it looked so bad, at least I hope so. You got me to post again.:mad::p
I saw the video too, tell you this Andre, I won't look on his videos anymore.
And, don't quit posting in this thread Andre, you're doing fine

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't kid yourselves, Ole IH has picked up close to 2000 subs since this blew up last week. He's loving this.

Odd that he is doubling down on some of his initial mistakes. Continuing to tout Hyway top ends after the lemon he got is not good advice to his channel guys. Doesn't matter if it was stock or ported, that jug was just too far out of spec to run on any saw without a lot of machining. Can't understand why he doesn't get that. Regardless of what we think about his port work, pricing and everything, if he had used an OEM top end, it would have had enough compression to run OK. (only would have cost him another $50-$60). The lack of compression is due to how Hyway cast that jug, not what IH did to it. Still, shame on him for letting it go back to the customer with 135psi; no defense for that. He says he's going to bolt that jug on another saw? Wonder what he'll have to say about it.

Had another customer come in Sat with a Hyway tale. 372BB kit that had .060 squish with a gasket and would free port without it. That junk is over rated and seriously over priced. Yeah, they look nice. Til the plating falls off. Garbage.
Low overhead in those kits for him.
Not having to pay for oem and seemingly
Keeping customer's.
Oem parts
Makes for an attractive profit
Especially on a 600.00 port job
I have no idea if shipping is included.
Half of that and my preferred Porter's
Build strong saws
And I get them back and have been running them for year's.
Ih saws will have longevity issue's
With substandard parts
And subpar port work.

logger450

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Also want to get my facts straight on one other issue. One of IH’s claims was a comment that these ported saws don’t belong in the hands of casual users....insinuating that Jesse didn’t make a living with the saw and therefore messed it up.

But I got the impression somewhere in all this that Jesse does, in fact, make a living with a saw. Could someone clarify that?

(It doesn’t really matter, just another untruth or false premise that might be easily debunked)
Jesse shoes horses in the summer and logs in the winter. This statement is fundamentally wrong for IH. Most of the time a full time logger knows when he has junk in his hands. If it's the casual cutter IH stands a chance of just making the saw loud and getting praise.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So.....I asked Harvey (IH) on his youtube channel about Jesse's refund, and cylinder. He claims that he will send the cylinder when he "finds" it. He did not mention the refund. Then I invited him and his son to attend my GTG here in Tennessee. That post has gone unanswered.

Bob messaged me to let me know that the 390XP in question will be assembled this afternoon at his place.

Tractorsaw1

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is exactly why I said you cannot EVER stop beating this dead horse. He isn't going to find the cylinder nor refund any money - those "forum" guys fixed up Jesse & his scam artist business model is just getting bigger. It will implode at some point - I quit reading his video comments - made me want to throw up even if he wasn't another division of JMS

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is exactly why I said you cannot EVER stop beating this dead horse.

At some point it just starts looking ugly on us though.

Regardless of what we do or say, those fellers who are watching his videos and lapping his bag in the comments are not gonna be swayed.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gotta ‘find’ the cylinder...I know damn well none of you folks thought this cylinder would ever surface again. Any intent of the ‘refund’ exited stage left a couple of weeks ago with the cylinder. Dremel Dick’s a turd who got caught red-handed...and I wouldn’t hold your breath that he and fat boy in the videos will ever make it to the Cumberland Plateau. Probably claim they couldn’t ‘find’ TN...

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wouldn’t hold your breathe that he and fat boy in the videos will ever make it to the Cumberland Plateau. Probably claim they couldn’t ‘find’ TN...

I fully intend to offer to buy him a plane ticket to Knoxville, and pick him up at the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.