I cut two trees down

junkman

Crush it
Local time
6:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When i was in trade school doing autobody ,we used to have a little cup that could dip in the mixed paint with a little hole in the bottom ,think called a zon or zone cup ,we would count so many seconds to see if the paint was the right viscosity with it ,think it was 18 seconds to empty the cup ,a cup like this could be used to measure oil viscosity fairly close i would think if someone was up to the task .

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
8:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When i was in trade school doing autobody ,we used to have a little cup that could dip in the mixed paint with a little hole in the bottom ,think called a zon or zone cup ,we would count so many seconds to see if the paint was the right viscosity with it ,think it was 18 seconds to empty the cup ,a cup like this could be used to measure oil viscosity fairly close i would think if someone was up to the task .
Im noticing in smaller OPE the higher viscosities r harder starting and more erratic performance until warmed up

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why does every thread turn into an oil thread?

POW
oil on the brain my fellow goat!oil on the brain! only slightly better than water or piss but none the less..... fluid my dear chap.