High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

I am the Resident Rookie.

PaladinMan187

Active OPE Member
Local time
5:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
*I stand up and walk to the front of the room. Stand behind the microphone.* "Ahem, Hi. My name is Matt. And I have C.A.D. also known as Chainsaw Aquisition Disorder............"

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to this forum but have been into chainsaws and using them for side work/weekend work for about 10 years. I spent 12 years in the Auto Industry *Parts Counter Mostly* before getting my start in IT 4 years ago. As you can see from my sig, I own a few saws. The 361 is going to be sent out to Mastermind come this spring and maybe the 660 if I can get it looking presentable. Hope to enjoy talking with you all in the near future. Later.

PaladinMan187

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks Randy. I couldn't turn down your offer when you left me that email. I sincerely appreciate the invite. Some days I need all the help I can get.

PaladinMan187

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Glenelg isn't far from me at all. I've driven past it a few hundred times. Let me know the next time you're in the area and I'll come down that way to buy you a beer. I have friends in Pasadena that I need to see more often anyway. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

PaladinMan187

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome USMC615.

About the 026, its going up for sale to fund some other toys. I won't let it go for a steal but I'll be fair. If I remember correctly, it doesn't have a bar or chain, the brake band keeps jumping off and it needs some serious carb work. It just wasn't worth the time and I got mad at it. Meh. Might see if I can get the brake parts and see if I can get it to fire off. Damn you. Now I'm going to be thinking about getting it running this week.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glenelg isn't far from me at all. I've driven past it a few hundred times. Let me know the next time you're in the area and I'll come down that way to buy you a beer. I have friends in Pasadena that I need to see more often anyway. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

I'd be glad to get together and chew the fat.......but I don't drink alcohol. I know.......that's sorta odd these days huh? lol

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Like your intro [emoji6]

Welcome. Youll like it here. Lots of good people.