Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know! I used my "I don't care if other people know" password and went with the idea that most people would probably not know my username to try w/ my password that originally got out from LinkedIn getting hacked many years ago. LinkedIn's actual password file got stolen... and I think they were stored in clear text.

I've since enabled 2 step verification (text message or google authenticator app) for everything that supports it...

Just never worried much about OPE and then some clown makes up his fake 562... Good LORD!

So now I have 2 step verify on for OPE and will do the same over on arborist site (I couldn't figure out my password so had to do an e-mail reset link and then account got locked from too any attempts, but the password is changed to something I know so once the lock wears off I can go in there and enable 2 step).

Once again -- I miss you guys.

We gotta have a GTG sometime hopefully somewhere in new england area or if the upstate NY gets going again...

Cheers!
Damn computer newbies! Lol

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lock. Delete. Or GFY ???

Hey Randy! I guess you can lock the thread.

Before that though do you know how I can look to make sure that jerk doesn't have a parallel session going on w/ my now known good one? I'm assumine since I changed my password and added 2 step verification it would have invalidated his login that was making the BS posts.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Mastermind Randy My IP Address would be one that comes from the Comcast Sterling, MA headend. Any IP that's not in that region would not be me if there are any active sessions as me besides something from Sterling, MA area. Cheers.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
4:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know! I used my "I don't care if other people know" password and went with the idea that most people would probably not know my username to try w/ my password that originally got out from LinkedIn getting hacked many years ago. LinkedIn's actual password file got stolen... and I think they were stored in clear text.

I've since enabled 2 step verification (text message or google authenticator app) for everything that supports it...

Just never worried much about OPE and then some clown makes up his fake 562... Good LORD!

So now I have 2 step verify on for OPE and will do the same over on arborist site (I couldn't figure out my password so had to do an e-mail reset link and then account got locked from too any attempts, but the password is changed to something I know so once the lock wears off I can go in there and enable 2 step).

Once again -- I miss you guys.

We gotta have a GTG sometime hopefully somewhere in new england area or if the upstate NY gets going again...

Cheers!

So do you have any other saws to sell for cheap? Lol
There's a definite following here. Lol
I knew it wasn't you right off.
Hopefully you can stop back in under better circumstances.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The thing that disturbs me most is the initial ad locks pretty legit. Guy knew the lingo and if he’d have asked $400 or more he’d likely be gone with someone’s cash before he got caught.
That is the beauty of third world hackers, no idea what the value is in first world monies. I was going to fall for it, so I can't talk. Glad you guys sniffed it out. I have much to learn too.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Mastermind Randy My IP Address would be one that comes from the Comcast Sterling, MA headend. Any IP that's not in that region would not be me if there are any active sessions as me besides something from Sterling, MA area. Cheers.
How is My. wachussets this time of the year? All trails open?

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How is My. wachussets this time of the year? All trails open?

Rippin! Big ole noreaster coming tomorrow... we gonna get walloped.

My son Ryan is a ski instructor there. He's off to college now at UVM but whenever home Wachusett loves to have him run lessons etc.
He used to ski race in high school... he loves it. He has a season pass for Sugarbush while he's up at school.

Reactions: Lnk

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Kw trees here is an example of why it’s important to not trust everyone and always try and get independent references.

Reactions: Lnk

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow. Miss you guys! Now that my account is secure I'll have to get back on here more often.

Huge thank you to Kevin Levanway for reaching out on FB and also Mike! @Canadian farm boy and @huskyboy Mason! Thank you guys for watchin out for me!

Boy that dude made me look like the biggest douche bag.... Geeeezus....

You buys know me.... "BRO BRO BRO" ... That Bro can haul his ass for a ride on that fake 562... Yikes!
You owe us all 562XP’s now…for $200 shipped. Thank you vetty much and we luv you wong time.

Last edited:

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rippin! Big ole noreaster coming tomorrow... we gonna get walloped.

My son Ryan is a ski instructor there. He's off to college now at UVM but whenever home Wachusett loves to have him run lessons etc.
He used to ski race in high school... he loves it. He has a season pass for Sugarbush while he's up at school.
I learned to snowboard there, used to ski there all the time, riding the lifts with snow boarders. Asked them lots of questions, they all said don't let the board run flat, keep it on an edge.

They were right. Of course I had to see why. Seems the board can rotate when you run it flat, then the lead edge catches, and you faceplant face first down hill. Only took once!!