Trader history (0)

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
10:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here is a good project if you have some other parts to make it complete. I would say the fuel tank is good, the case is good, full wrap handle good, flywheel ignition and starter good. The brake/sprocket cover maybe repairable with the two parts units. The cylinder is a good piece with cleanup. The crankshaft is no good as the center bearing is out. What you see is what you get. I think these are all Husky parts not AM. The shipping will be expensive so be ready. $285 for what you see or make an offer if this is beyond your budget. If you always wanted a big saw project, here it is.
View attachment 307259 View attachment 307260 View attachment 307261 View attachment 307262 View attachment 307263
So, just to clarify, this thing needs a muffler, filter horn/carb/intake boot, crankshaft, top cover, and possibly clutch cover?

Michael Rupley

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So just to clarify. A full wrap handle $50. A crankcase $125. Ignition/Flywheel $50. The starter $25. The sprocket covers $0 The good cylinder OEM $75. Misc. smalls $0. Fuel tank $50.That adds up to $375 by my old math so I still think it is an OK deal plus I said make offer. Anyway don't by it. I am going to put it together myself, if it does not sell, and make more money that way. I just wanted to give it a try on here and OPE. BTW Daniel the boot is there, and I think the air filter horn is in the box as well. I just haven't checked if the horn is the correct one so if it was I would surprise the buy with a bonus.
DSCN2810.JPG

Last edited: