Husqvarna 371

Trader history (0)

Terrence Jefferson

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
11:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Looking for someone who can port a cylinder for me. Im in no rush as the saw is a pile of parts and missing parts rite now. Looking to get all i can out of it .

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m actually about caught up. Not sure what all your saw needs, or if you’re ready, but I have a stash of parts...

Terrence Jefferson

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Im looking for pricing on the port work rite now. I not looking for a full race saw port job but this saw will be dedicated to cookies and run on the highest octane i can get regularly. I have a 372 with a 268 windowed piston in it with no port work and that saw is fun. I bought the 371 as a case with the rotating assembly and muffler and carb. So it needs alot.

huskihl

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I probably have oiler stuff, clutch stuff, tank handle and a recoil. I’ll dig through the boxes and see what I’ve got. You’ll want a 371/2 single ring piston

Terrence Jefferson

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have the cluth stuff and an oiler. The piston that is in it is single ring. I tore the saw down cause the bearing were tight and crunchy from sitting. Im ordering the bearings and seals this week so i can put the case back together. Can you do the work without the case?

huskihl

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have the cluth stuff and an oiler. The piston that is in it is single ring. I tore the saw down cause the bearing were tight and crunchy from sitting. Im ordering the bearings and seals this week so i can put the case back together. Can you do the work without the case?
Yeah I don’t need the case if you want me to do it. Need carb, cylinder,piston, muffler and flywheel

Terrence Jefferson

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ok. Please pm me with prices. I have a 390xp that i tried my hand at porting that i would like someone to look at that knows what they are doing .