Trader history (0)

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
9:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep it is still looking for a new home and all good to go.
Great Dave. I'll talk to my co-worker tomorrow and see what he thinks. He was ready to go to Lowe's and get a new 400 series ... He needs a 60 or 70 cc class saw where the wood he wants to cut the 70 cc class is the right choice!

Will be in touch.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Great Dave. I'll talk to my co-worker tomorrow and see what he thinks. He was ready to go to Lowe's and get a new 400 series ... He needs a 60 or 70 cc class saw where the wood he wants to cut the 70 cc class is the right choice!

Will be in touch.

Well boys my buddy is going to take that saw. Just texted Dave to send funds. Sorry it's not a Stihl Jeff but rest assured I was looking for Stihl, Husky, or even the right Dolly from a reputable seller.... And believe me Dave has a rep LOL .... :)

Going to put a Tsumura 24" on there I won in a raffle a while ago... going to throw in for free and get him a couple of loops of LGX or EXL chain. Will get it tuned for the coast (we are about 300' above sea level and set for Ohio it may be a little lean). It's good that it's stock so he can just fuel it and run it without too much worry (gasket delete if I remember which is great).

Who knows... Maybe this will be the start of a saw obsession. My friend is very mechanical he works on cars and bikes and used to own a body shop. But like me his day job is software engineering.

Cheers.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Curious what you guys think -- I have a 24" Tsumura lite bar I was going to give to my buddy for this saw 3/8 0.058 and planned to stick 84 dl LGX or EXL chain on there.
Looked around a bit to see what people run for bars on 365's and wondering if a 20" might be better choice?

I always ran a 20" small mount bar on my 262 even before it was ported ... Also ran 20" on the stock 10mm 044 I had for a while, never tried a 25" Stihl on that.

I'm very happy w/ 24" on my stock 372 xtorq saw.

You think the 24" is a bit much for the 365 listed here? I'm torn. Guess I'm just going to have to try 'em both in some wood next tree job :) Still curious what you all think. Anyone have a 365 they care to share experience with? I don't actually have a 20" D009 mount bar only small mount. May have to get one to try, but first wanted to see opinions here. Probably fine for my buddy -- this is huge upgrade over his Poulon wild thing :)

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Curious what you guys think -- I have a 24" Tsumura lite bar I was going to give to my buddy for this saw 3/8 0.058 and planned to stick 84 dl LGX or EXL chain on there.
Looked around a bit to see what people run for bars on 365's and wondering if a 20" might be better choice?

I always ran a 20" small mount bar on my 262 even before it was ported ... Also ran 20" on the stock 10mm 044 I had for a while, never tried a 25" Stihl on that.

I'm very happy w/ 24" on my stock 372 xtorq saw.

You think the 24" is a bit much for the 365 listed here? I'm torn. Guess I'm just going to have to try 'em both in some wood next tree job :) Still curious what you all think. Anyone have a 365 they care to share experience with? I don't actually have a 20" D009 mount bar only small mount. May have to get one to try, but first wanted to see opinions here. Probably fine for my buddy -- this is huge upgrade over his Poulon wild thing :)

24” works pretty good on them. I always ran 20-24” on the stock and 24-28” ported.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
24” works pretty good on them. I always ran 20-24” on the stock and 24-28” ported.

Thanks Mike. I value your opinion because you were spot on w/ the way my 385 runs a 32"... running that setup NEVER gets old :)
Saw shouldn't be tired and it's got a gasket delete. Will be very curious to see it pull the Tsumura.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Mike. I value your opinion because you were spot on w/ the way my 385 runs a 32"... running that setup NEVER gets old :)
Saw shouldn't be tired and it's got a gasket delete. Will be very curious to see it pull the Tsumura.

No problem buddy.