Trader history (0)

Sleeper

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To be exact, looking for one that needs a top end and maybe carb rebuild... muffler or other small things... nothing more major than that... lower case, bearings, seals, and crank/rod need to be good.

This will be a saw for my dad, who occasionally likes to help me with firewood, but doesn't want a heavy saw. Willing to spend around $250 tops for a good to great looking one with a bad p/c. I'm thinking it will be a Christmas present for him.

Obviously, it would probably be in the box you send it in when Christmas comes by, since I already have two projects going, but it likely will be done by spring.

One of the projects taking up bench space really doesn't need much.

Thanks

Sleeper

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is that saw all OEM? As in OEM coil, p/c, cases?

Sleeper

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hit me with a PM with more pictures of it... and if it doesn't bother you, would like one of the piston through the exhaust port. And/or let me know where in MI you are, if you're close enough, I will just come over and see it in person. Usually saws looks better in person, anyways. Interested in buying from another Michigander.

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sleeper...got u covered for a rebuild vid if you need it...including splitting the case iirc. check my youtube channel.

Don't sweat a full teardown :)