How To Use This Section PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING THREADS

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
3:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you gonna move the existing brand threads over to here? I.e. I know theres an existing oly thread

Last edited:

thedude74

Bonafide & Stuff !!!
Local time
1:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Things that go bang sub-forum?

A day filled with the smell of prodigious amounts of 7828,483, rl22...heck even some us869 being burned...is a good day! Who needs a pole saw anyway!:D

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
4:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a question for one of the mods or OP's. In the brand specific section what is the easiest way to hone in on threads for a specific model?? For instance Echo thread, I put CS302 in search bar, this specific section only and still get a bunch of non related threads. Very timely and almost unfathomable to sort through. I tried several other brands//specific models in different sections. Still getting over 10 pages of non related results. What is my dumb arsz doing wrong?? Thx. timg

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a question for one of the mods or OP's. In the brand specific section what is the easiest way to hone in on threads for a specific model?? For instance Echo thread, I put CS302 in search bar, this specific section only and still get a bunch of non related threads. Very timely and almost unfathomable to sort through. I tried several other brands//specific models in different sections. Still getting over 10 pages of non related results. What is my dumb arsz doing wrong?? Thx. timg

Search using Google.

Opeforum.com, Echo CS302

Screenshot_20210129-184224_Google.jpg

Thesandman

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm sorry Mastermind & Jon; I've posted several posts in this section that needs moved to general or other threads. I won't do it again. Can you move or delete them? Thanks. PS if ya know about hda-18?

mrxlh

AYFSMRN
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Mastermind trying to find the Pioneer thread, there ain’t one…

On edit, I did find it, but it doesn’t have a cool brand banner like most others do. Should all actual brand threads be stickied so they are on the first page?