Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t think any information forum should be a buy/sell event primarily. There are other sites for that. It should be a side benefit of belonging to an information forum and sellers should be vetted first.
It is our responsibility to vet any potential seller ourselves, the problem is when a sale in pops up just cheap enough for someone to jump on without proper due diligence being done. That is what usually happens. Just say I'll take it, and then take your time to verify before arranging payment. Anyone that jumps the line around here would probably get the boot. This is a club for gentlemen, with banter. I have yet to see someone not be a standup guy. I am sure it has happened, but I bet they are not here anymore.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
It is our responsibility to vet any potential seller ourselves, the problem is when a sale in pops up just cheap enough for someone to jump on without proper due diligence being done. That is what usually happens. Just say I'll take it, and then take your time to verify before arranging payment. Anyone that jumps the line around here would probably get the boot. This is a club for gentlemen, with banter. I have yet to see someone not be a standup guy. I am sure it has happened, but I bet they are not here anymore.
Well said Larry. We are all grown men and @dall here. Nobody’s mom works here and everybody should be capable of making smart decisions for themselves. Having said that the 25 post limit gives a searchable history that anyone can use to judge whether a seller is okay or not.24A568FF-C391-4583-95AF-45D24339BE9F.jpeg

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well said Larry. We are all grown men and @dall here. Nobody’s mom works here and everybody should be capable of making smart decisions for themselves. Having said that the 25 post limit gives a searchable history that anyone can use to judge whether a seller is okay or not.View attachment 367372
I was going to add, @dall after gentlemen and.... Lol

Great minds....lol

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

AVAstihl

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It will not let me post any saws . Do I have to start over for scratch. I been a member for awhile. Thanks.

Reactions: Lnk

9050lx

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I try to post but it always ends up as a pile of cookies (apologies ,cymbal crash).

SEGARE

Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How do I get one of those swanky Gold Member labels?