Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After some consideration.....and a lot of other security measures being put in place, we have lowered the post count to allow access to the classified section to 25 posts on the forum.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Not to sound like an azz but one of the points of the 100 post counts before you can sell here is to become one of the community and stay awhile. If you are really only here to unload a bunch of saws and then split, eBay is the best option.
The post count rule has been lowered to 25 posts.
this sounds stupid but, how about I post 25x in one day would that count. I’m just trying to get rid of saws
It doesn’t matter how quickly or slowly you make the posts, but as others have said the intent was to have new members take some time to get to know the community and vice versa. Relax you’re doing fine.

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not to sound like an azz but one of the points of the 100 post counts before you can sell here is to become one of the community and stay awhile. If you are really only here to unload a bunch of saws and then split, eBay is the best option.
Exactly. One and done sellers are typically not trustworthy, so we have a system in place to get everyone to build up trust before they can sell in the Classified Ads.

Outback

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nothing reeks of confidence like double paying and complaining about a relatively minor time restriction. I'm patient enough to wait another 4 years to get up to my 100 posts. I'm also patient enough to watch what happens to others first. Not until then can you hosers have my precious. LET HIM EAT CAKE, or sell saw, whatever.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm patient enough to wait another 4 years to get up to my 100 posts.
There's another side to the whole post count. It's not so much about how many years it takes to get the required posts. I would tend to believe it's more to do with how active the account holder is on posting and engaging with other members. If it takes you 10 years to get your 100 post, how many members will truly know you? But if your 100 posts don't take longer get and you are always active and engaged, who truly is the better known?

I am new here. I will also add, I am not here to sell anything, but to learn. Besides I want more saws, not less! LOL

This is the most active forum I have been on in years! I am loving it!!!

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's another side to the whole post count. It's not so much about how many years it takes to get the required posts. I would tend to believe it's more to do with how active the account holder is on posting and engaging with other members. If it takes you 10 years to get your 100 post, how many members will truly know you? But if your 100 posts don't take longer get and you are always active and engaged, who truly is the better known?

I am new here. I will also add, I am not here to sell anything, but to learn. Besides I want more saws, not less! LOL

This is the most active forum I have been on in years! I am loving it!!!

Have you been to the not so pro thread? It's a full time job to keep up with that!

JD22

Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It seems you paid twice, so I refunded one to ya.
Yes I paid twice, because I read on your guys post of people having trouble with this, and you mentioned a fix would be emails matching. So I canceled the subscription PayPal account different email from opeforum account , and paid with my debit account, with same email as my opeforum account. Man do I always make things harder for myself🤔