How to clean a shower drain

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
5:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm a plumber by trade and couldn't stop laughing at this individual. I just had to pull a sewage ejection pump the other night and I never once had the dry heaves. Ive even helped a company jet out a sewer line at the paper mill I did maintenance at and watch kernels of corn float back up and still never dry heaved or threw up. Some people should just stick to their day job.

Landmark

Chainsaw Hack
Local time
6:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm a plumber by trade and couldn't stop laughing at this individual. I just had to pull a sewage ejection pump the other night and I never once had the dry heaves. Ive even helped a company jet out a sewer line at the paper mill I did maintenance at and watch kernels of corn float back up and still never dry heaved or threw up. Some people should just stick to their day job.
Yeah i have laughed and laughed.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree that's not that bad. I was thinking of the last three days retained after birth I had to pull out of a cow.

I had a cow once trying to give birth to a dead calf and I had to pull the calf out. The calf was rotting inside the cow and when I was in the process of pulling the calf it ripped in half. Both me and my dad about throw up it stink so bad. Then I had to go fishing for the rest of the calf. Thd cow died in the meantime. :(

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sally ass.
I agree that's not that bad. I was thinking of the last three days retained after birth I had to pull out of a cow.
After birth can make an awful smell but I still think I've stripped some mastitis out of cows that'll make your face turn green. That and the infected sores on their knees that just smell like death. Then wash up and go have lunch. I cant imagine pulling a still born in half. FFS
Watch your step on that after birth, it'll put ya on your ass real quick.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a cow once trying to give birth to a dead calf and I had to pull the calf out. The calf was rotting inside the cow and when I was in the process of pulling the calf it ripped in half. Both me and my dad about throw up it stink so bad. Then I had to go fishing for the rest of the calf. Thd cow died in the meantime. :(

Damn.

John_Reeder

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny! I have to clean a grease trap out about once a year at work. Don't think that guy could handle it. It's much worse than any of the sewer work we have done.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny! I have to clean a grease trap out about once a year at work. Don't think that guy could handle it. It's much worse than any of the sewer work we have done.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk
I use to have to do that in high school as punishment. I went to a Catholic school.