HIPA chain

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have placed a couple orders so far. Each time I get an email saying I have earned 100 points. Says click here to redeem. When I do it takes you to the hipa store and says nothing about how to redeem or what they are worth. Anyone know anything about this?

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have placed a couple orders so far. Each time I get an email saying I have earned 100 points. Says click here to redeem. When I do it takes you to the hipa store and says nothing about how to redeem or what they are worth. Anyone know anything about this?
I should have about 2000 points and no way to access them.

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Awesome. I didn't think of that. Hopefully they will answer. I know they have sold a lot of chains on this forum. I am on the fence about ordering more. I love a good deal but I know I have more chains than I will ever use.
I have in the 150+ chains range from 30+ year's of cutting
I just get tired of digging through them.

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same here, probably more chain than I'll ever use up in a lifetime.
I get to thinking about different cutting techniques and equipment so my collection grows.
old chain can be a very good deal also . The old .404 is very good but just about every modern 3/8ths chain is better in my experience for cutting, maybe not longevity.

karrl

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice thing about chains is they don’t go bad, same with bars. I just keep an eye out for sales on the gauges and sizes I use.

Thought about buying a roll of chain and doing it myself but I can usually find pre-spun loops cheaper than off the roll, if I’m patient.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, I ordered a few more chains that I don't need. A couple 3/8 full skip and a couple .325 they call semi chisel ripping chain. I was expecting it to be just normal semi but it is definitely ripping chain. Looks about 10 degrees. It will take a bit of filing to get it to 30 but for the price it'll be ok.

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see they haven't responded yet.
Yep

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No complaints I have sold chains to several guys
Good *s-word they say
And oregnish in how it stretches and settled in
One said it's the sharpest factory chain he's run.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I still haven't gotten a reply to their customer service e-mail either. It's been about 2 weeks since I tried to resolve a problem with my order. Some of what I ordered was not sent, so order was incomplete. With no response that became the last time I buy direct from Hipa. If I ever consider hipa again, I will use the e-bay store if prices are the same, at least evil bay has stuff in place to resolve problems.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I still haven't gotten a reply to their customer service e-mail either. It's been about 2 weeks since I tried to resolve a problem with my order. Some of what I ordered was not sent, so order was incomplete. With no response that became the last time I buy direct from Hipa. If I ever consider hipa again, I will use the e-bay store if prices are the same, at least evil bay has stuff in place to resolve problems.
So far I have gotten all my orders but it's only been chain, either 1 or 2 at a time. I placed an order a couple days ago for 1 more chain but haven't gotten a ship confirmation yet.

karrl

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ordered two loops of 66dl and got an email saying that they no longer had them and that they would give me a refund. A couple days later I got my 12 bucks back. Definitely wasn’t sure if would though.

Going off what Czed said about the warehouse closing, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was it for Hipa and they’re clearing everything out. I could be wrong but so many no name Chinese saw companies popped up in the last few years that we were bound to see some of them go out of business. We’ll see what happens 🤷‍♂️

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ordered two loops of 66dl and got an email saying that they no longer had them and that they would give me a refund. A couple days later I got my 12 bucks back. Definitely wasn’t sure if would though.

Going off what Czed said about the warehouse closing, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was it for Hipa and they’re clearing everything out. I could be wrong but so many no name Chinese saw companies popped up in the last few years that we were bound to see some of them go out of business. We’ll see what happens 🤷‍♂️
No idea but they seem more established than other companies
I see ads on YouTube all the time

Last edited:

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No idea but they seem more established then other companies
I see ads on YouTube all the time

They have been in business for a good while. They used to just sell on Amazon and eBay. I have two of their carbs that have been flawless for a few years now. They recently got in the chain business and open there online store. I don't know what is up with the big chain sale.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just looked on Amazon. They are still selling on there and the chain prices are over double what the anniversary sale prices are.