Hipa brand chain

Ronie

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sharpened it to see if it cut any better, not the best quality video because it's night time.

Ronie

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't think I'll be accepting anything else from them, now they are trying to get me to change my youtube channel, open the comments and add a link to there website. They also are telling me how they would like me to do the video's of their stuff, that would be like I'm recommending their products, I'm not. Email I just got from them,

Nina Yuan
10:07 PM (7 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Your videos and reviews are very good and professional. If next time you briefly introduce and showcase our products in your video, it will definitely be better.

Could you add our official website in the description?It is very important for us.Thank you so much.
Many people like your videos, if your comment area can be opened, many people will be happy to interact with you.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't think I'll be accepting anything else from them, now they are trying to get me to change my youtube channel, open the comments and add a link to there website. They also are telling me how they would like me to do the video's of their stuff, that would be like I'm recommending their products, I'm not. Email I just got from them,

Nina Yuan
10:07 PM (7 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Your videos and reviews are very good and professional. If next time you briefly introduce and showcase our products in your video, it will definitely be better.

Could you add our official website in the description?It is very important for us.Thank you so much.
Many people like your videos, if your comment area can be opened, many people will be happy to interact with you.
I’d accept anything they sent. But no I wouldn’t do any of the extras they want. Lol

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Free stuff is nice but that email just rubbed me the wrong way.
I fully understand. I have corresponded with them a few times as well. The first couple are very nice and then they start to get pushy. They have also joined all these forums under different names.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

karrl

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s pretty funny that they gave you a couple of chains that didn’t cost them ten dollars to make and then expect you to shill their product. I don’t know if it’s funnier or sadder that there’s plenty of channels who would be happy to say whatever they wanted in exchange for free stuff.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s pretty funny that they gave you a couple of chains that didn’t cost them ten dollars to make and then expect you to shill their product. I don’t know if it’s funnier or sadder that there’s plenty of channels who would be happy to say whatever they wanted in exchange for free stuff.
Agreed. I’m not gonna advertise for anyone. I’ll take all the freebies you give. Hell I’ll give feedback but I’m not gonna push someone’s product. That’s their job. I’d review it again. But that’s all

Ronie

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Always a catch to “free anything” in this day and age
True, I thought all they wanted was to have people give their product a try and make a video of them trying it. I didn't mind doing that and thought people could look at the video and make up their own mind if it was something they wanted to try.

Ronie

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They sent me another email asking what I thought of the chain, at least the are asking and maybe they'll improve it.

profile_mask2.png

Nina Yuan
May 11, 2022, 11:48 PM (10 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Hi friend,
Do you think our chain is a little long? What are our advantages and disadvantages compared to other branded links?
I want to get some professional suggestions,can you tell me?Thank you so much.

Nina Yuan <Nina@hipa360.com> 于2022年5月11日周三 10:06写道:
cleardot.gif

AOh14Gi7hMCnSw_0xopfsWEcEDRnjf3d3pv5DXN9rOVTPQ=s40

R Lamb <lambronnie67@gmail.com>
cleardot.gif
7:17 AM (2 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to Nina
cleardot.gif

The chain is not to long. The only problem I see with the chain is that it stretches a lot. The pics are of how much it stretched out. The first pic is after a few cuts, I tightened it up and then made made a few more cuts, it stretched out some more, after that it didn't stretch out any more. Also the metal is a little soft so it doesn't stay sharp as long as Oregon and Stihl chain.
cleardot.gif

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wonder if they have different manufacturers making different sizes. The .325 chain I got from them said HiPa on it. It stretched twice just like yours but it did hold it's edge pretty well.

Ronie

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wonder if they have different manufacturers making different sizes. The .325 chain I got from them said HiPa on it. It stretched twice just like yours but it did hold it's edge pretty well.

I could just be a quality control issue.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do You seriously believe that they MAKE their own chains?
I doubt it.

Ronie

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do You seriously believe that they MAKE their own chains?
I doubt it.
They probably buy the chain from another company and that company stamps Hipa on the cutters.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Exactly my thought!
Everyone just wants to sell stuff without bothering with making anything.

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't think you could talk about Hipa! ;) As old saying goes, nothing is free, it costs someone something! Work, time, money, part of someones life, taxes,:cursing2: cannot stand the word it's FREE in TV ads.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is a cheap/affordable chain that does it's job average at best - I can live with that. ;)

I am running out of cheap "throwaway chains" for bucking mud and dirt covered skidded logs.
I actually WILL purchase any cheap loops just so I don't feel sorry for wasting my "good quality" chains on other peoples *s-wordty logs! :)

So, yes - *s-wordty chains have their place in the market.
But it is not performance nor durability!

To clarify one thing, no I have not ran any Hipa chain, and I don't have to - once a 72+DL loop is 10$ it will not be able to compete with quality brand chains.
At some price point quality suffers, I know that all to well from my own workplace.