USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
3:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy 241st Birthday today to all Marines!! Say a word for those brothers and sisters who gave the ultimate sacrifice and are not here today to enjoy this birthday. Their sacrifices will certainly never be forgotten.

And a Happy Veterans' Day for tomorrow to all who have served in the past, and for all currently serving today. Lest we never forget the ultimate sacrifices made from those in the military who came before us.

Semper Fidelis!!

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
2:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's our military and those who serve, that truly make our country great.
Thank you for your service and sacrifices.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy Birthday to all my Marine Friends and to the Corp!
Happy Veterans Day as well!

PissRev

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This Airman salutes all past and present veterans who served with honor!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Today was a great day fellas...reflecting on the past while I had an 8lb Boston Butt low and slow on the Weber Performer (pics are on the 'Whats Hitting The Grill or Smoker' thread).

To all my brothers/sisters here...we are thankful this day for those that served and serving now...but we shall never forget our fallen brothers and sisters who paved the way...We shall never, ever forget them.

Ain't ashamed to say it...I got emotional today, cried a tear or ten. I miss my Jarhead buddies... ya can't even understand what went on and how chit went down...time and time again.

I miss all, whether I knew them or not, across all branches, who came home otherwise. They paid the ultimate sacrifice so we can keep our Freedoms.

Thank you to the home support we received yrs ago, and thank you all for the support at home you and I give now, to these Marines, Sailors, and Soldiers.

Semper Fi!!!

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Happy 241st Birthday today to all Marines!! Say a word for those brothers and sisters who gave the ultimate sacrifice and are not here today to enjoy this birthday. Their sacrifices will certainly never be forgotten.

And a Happy Veterans' Day for tomorrow to all who have served in the past, and for all currently serving today. Lest we never forget the ultimate sacrifices made from those in the military who came before us.

Semper Fidelis!!

Guess I missed this thread.
Bless you Jason, Just bless you! I think every day about my daddy who spent 5 years in the south pacific shooting them bastards. I am just so happy that he was able to come home standing up. You do not want to here the *s-word that they had to do. ( He turned 99 years old on Oct. 7 this year ) My b. day is Oct. 8 1957, and my brothers b. day is Nov. 11 1958 Veterans day, and my passed on sister B. day is Oct. 6 1946. Sorry but I miss him much.:(

Tears!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guess I missed this thread.
Bless you Jason, Just bless you! I think every day about my daddy who spent 5 years in the south pacific shooting them bastards. I am just so happy that he was able to come home standing up. You do not want to here the *s-word that they had to do. ( He turned 99 years old on Oct. 7 this year ) My b. day is Oct. 8 1957, and my brothers b. day is Nov. 11 1958 Veterans day, and my passed on sister B. day is Oct. 6 1946. Sorry but I miss him much.:(

Tears!
Hold your head high brother for those who've come before us...and took the road, sometimes a very long road...I know it well...to serve our Nation and the USA, when the calling comes.